No announcement yet.

Tulane at Wichita State Game Thread 1-12-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of us have been clamoring to start Ricky and Monzy,. Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
      I know we scored but everyone and their mom knew TE was taking that shot and it wasn’t a good one.

Wont complain too much about TE though. 4 triples is a lot more than he’s had in a long time.
      And a couple assists. Ball movement is much improved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Note Udeze not part of this interior passing
        He will fail to pass out of a double team in the second half...GUARANTEED!!!

Comment

• Porter is keeper, both as a PG... and our leading force in the paint!
          Pohto looks like he is on another planet. Just cruises up and down the floor like he is out for an evening stroll.
          Tulane is terrible on defense - they act like they have the COVID problems.
          Mo not there, but do not worry - Monzy is around to commit some silly ass fouls and T/O's.
          CJ did not impress either.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post
            Offense looked more intentional and the passing was great. JP had a really good half. Great block and a couple other good challenges. I am high on Pohto but would like to see more angst from him and I wonder about the effort once in a while - being optimistic and chalking them up to freshman tentativeness.
            JP is 1-5 from the floor. Perhaps a serviceable half but not sure I'd say really good.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Blake I like but needs a dress shirt for his next appearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They somehow beat Memphis and Cincinnati
                And lost tto Charleston twice, Southern, Toledo, Valpo

Comment

• We made 44% on 3 and played D. We also won rebounds 25 to 14. So step on their throats this half and make me gladly lose my $50 bet.

Comment

• Pohto needs to live in the weight room in the off-season and NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                      Blake I like but needs a dress shirt for his next appearance.
                      Hey, he was a late fill-in and had to be pulled out of Seneca Bowl and the special pizza/Natty Light pitcher night. Give him a break.

Comment

• I expect Tulane to start hitting much closer to their averages. This game isn't over and could get interesting if they do
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Look I know it’s Tulane but there are very noticeable differences in that half from prior games. Many of the differences have been begged for on here….

IB getting hot
                          Ball moving with purpose
                          Guys catching it in triple threat position
                          No “going through the motions” type of screens

I really hope this is a turning point for this team.

Comment

• This was a good opponent to play with a couple players out. Tulane doesn't exactly play a high energy game on either end of the floor. Or at least they didn't in the first half.

Comment

• Wasn’t Blake Cripps at KSGO when Allison was there?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Hey, he was a late fill-in and had to be pulled out of Seneca Bowl and the special pizza/Natty Light pitcher night. Give him a break.
                                Why am I not at Seneca Bowl?

Comment

Working...
                                X