No announcement yet.

2022 Home Attendance and Trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever the bad juju - covid pause, bad team play/coaching, no GM, lifeless coach, transfer portal... this is the least interested I've been since prior to MT's arrival

Comment

It’s a terrible product, unwatchable at times. Between that, what NCAA is becoming I just don’t have any interest. I left the K-State game knowing I was done.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        Whatever the bad juju - covid pause, bad team play/coaching, no GM, lifeless coach, transfer portal... this is the least interested I've been since prior to MT's arrival
        I forgot there was a game midweek, even with/without the COVID pause.

That’s how checked out I’ve become.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

We were on Covid pause?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

It was a very positive week for Shocker basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              It was a very positive week for Shocker basketball.
              Ouch.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Ouch.
                Ouch, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I've just generally checked out of college basketball this year. I've barely watched any games outside of WSU. I'm not sure if our performance is to blame, but I just can't get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

I've just generally checked out of college basketball this year. I've barely watched any games outside of WSU. I'm not sure if our performance is to blame, but I just can't get into it.
                    Unfortunately, I'm the same way... it seems to be contagious.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

There are programs throughout the country that haven’t skipped a beat. Let’s not kid ourselves.

I believe WSU is negatively impacted by a rookie HC coach that seems to have zero passion for the job coupled with poor frustrating performance on the court.

CIB does not get me pumped up at all for Shocker basketball. His interviews are broken records ( “didn’t or did defend at a high level” “need to make shots”). Doesn’t rock the boat, doesn’t seem to hold players accountable on the court and generally is a real snoozefest.

He is the antithesis of FHCGM who was a freaking brand. CIB, as much as I respect him is not a brand.
                      He has no apparent fire in his belly.

If the coach isn’t excited, the program isn’t excited, the fans aren’t excited.

Wake me up for Shocker baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post

There are programs throughout the country that haven’t skipped a beat. Let’s not kid ourselves.

I believe WSU is negatively impacted by a rookie HC coach that seems to have zero passion for the job coupled with poor frustrating performance on the court.

CIB does not get me pumped up at all for Shocker basketball. His interviews are broken records ( “didn’t or did defend at a high level” “need to make shots”). Doesn’t rock the boat, doesn’t seem to hold players accountable on the court and generally is a real snoozefest.

He is the antithesis of FHCGM who was a freaking brand. CIB, as much as I respect him is not a brand.

Not to mention the fact that the players won't be excited...and it shows.

Comment

I think these are all valid points. I wonder how we would feel if a guy like Tony Bennett was our coach. Very calm. Never emotional. But a freaking winner. I'm not sure how well he would play here. We are definitely a blue collar town and FHCGM was just our style.

Comment

So grateful for the CHIEFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                              So grateful for the CHIEFS.
                              I was apathetic on cbb and WSU prior to the nfl playoffs. When I compare the entertainment value and product quality I am even more so. At this point WSU game is merely a weekly filler in the dead of winter (and that's even if the game ends up played).

Comment

Penny got blasted for his tirade - but at least it looks like losing gets to him.

Listen to Wedge speak - he gets me excited about Baseball. That is the way it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X