Season Ticket Holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

So, do you think that maybe HCIB, as a condition to get the HC position agreed to where the muzzle by proxy to further ingratiate himself to ADDB?
    Wouldn't be the first time that happened. Eddie Krieweil (sp?) agreed to cooperate with the NCAA in an investigation of the WSU FB program in exchange for a guarantee he'd be the next FB coach at WSU. While Krieweil was an surpassed HS coach at Kapaun, he was an absolute failure at WSU.

The FB program was going to get serious sanctions without Krieweils' input. Krieweil just made it easier for the NCAA in exchange for a HC job.

We will never know IB's involvement into the investigation of the allegations or whether his silence was part of the negotiations.

Comment

Think you guys are getting over your skis here on the IB conspiracy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        Think you guys are getting over your skis here on the IB conspiracy stuff.
        Love me some Shockernet!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Muma, unlike Bardo, will have little interest or vision in this matter He won’t even see the necessity of the problem.
          What do you base this on?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

This is something I'd like to know. I know very little about Muma. Have heard even less from him. But I can't really say much either way about the guy or how he'll handle these things. I've often questioned if he'd do something but it's always been in the form of a question as I simply don't know. You always had a pretty good idea of what Bardo wanted, where he stood and what his vision was. I do think I saw a quote at one point from Muma about continuing the vision that Bardo had for campus growth and his 10 year plan or whatever it was. But that's about it.

We'll find out eventually.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

Bardo was very public with his vision, and his interest in athletics toward his vision. Bardo made consistent appearances at athletic events. I even saw him at post season tournaments. Muma has made very generic comments publicly on continuing Bardo's vision but nothing concrete.

Comment

Bardo was very public with his vision, and his interest in athletics toward his vision. Bardo made consistent appearances at athletic events. I even saw him at post season tournaments. Muma has made very generic comments publicly on continuing Bardo's vision but nothing concrete.
                I’ve seen Muma and his husband supporting Shockers athletic events.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

There has not been any controversy since he took over so far. That better than Golden's first 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

There has not been any controversy since he took over so far. That better than Golden's first 6 months.
                    Is this where we are on "setting the bar?" That with WstateU comment above makes my stomach turn.

Rip'em up, tear'em up, give'em h..........screw it, I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by wheathead View Post

Is this where we are on "setting the bar?" That with WstateU comment above makes my stomach turn.

Rip'em up, tear'em up, give'em h..........screw it, I'm out.
                      Who cares where Muma “sets his bar” as long as he can lead this university effectively.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                      X