X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
    If anyone wants to listen to what is said, the segment starts around 18 minutes in and SN is the topic for the next 90 seconds or so in in the first segment - https://www.audacy.com/podcast/bob-a...iplomacy-91039 There's a small audio player on the page but there's a thing to click on the right to make it bigger so that you can see the time. I wish I had known it was 18 minutes in so I could have skipped the first 18 minutes.
    That 90sec was worth listening to just to hear Bob be incredulous at the idea that someone doesn’t like his show. Everyone HAS to like his show; he’s Bob Lutz, after all.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    If anyone wants to listen to what is said, the segment starts around 18 minutes in and SN is the topic for the next 90 seconds or so in in the first segment - https://www.audacy.com/podcast/bob-a...iplomacy-91039 There's a small audio player on the page but there's a thing to click on the right to make it bigger so that you can see the time. I wish I had known it was 18 minutes in so I could have skipped the first 18 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied
    SN is a wonderful source of information, a place to share thoughts (and grievances) with the state of affairs that is Wichita State Athletics (and more if you visit the off topic forums) - but certainly not garbage. On more than one occasion, SN has been the first source of information in regards to news in WSU Athletics. Not to hype myself, but I was given a tour of Koch Arena MONTHS before the public ever saw it (on my birthday, even), and shared only about 100 photos of it on SN one hot sunny day in August. More recently, and thanks to investigative curiosity, at least one SN member pulled the great black curtain back on the shenanigans in the athletic department with the last Athletic Director. I'm sure there are more.

If the comment really was made about garbage, I will share this as it popped immediately into my so called brain. There are others I could share, but I tend NOT to dump or take sh*ts on things that I don't agree with.

Leave a comment:

• Veritas
    replied
    The B/J show podcasts are frustrating.
    “Jive Talk” is NEVER clicked on by me. Yesterday they had X man and it was clearly highlighted. I’ll click onto that one.
    They need to break out their podcast segments better and do a much better job with labeling.

btw, I applaud Bob for League 42. That was/is quite the contribution!

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Bob and Jeff were trying to build their sports brand by talking about non-sports stuff (politics, entertainment, music, etc), a lot, and thereby appealing to more than sports minded people and to people who kind of like sports. "Sports Fluff".

I think that like Bud Light, who lost a large part of their audience to Coors Light and Miller Light, they learned that doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I listened to the rewind feature. Jeff was telling him some people don't like the show. Bob asked who. Jeff didn't really have a answer then meekly said "ShockerNet".

Nobody uses their real names here and it's just 14 people airing their grievances on a daily basis.

Gotta say, he's not entirely off base.

On that one comment. He also believes anyone that doesn't agree with him 100% is a treasonous racist, he loves Bernie Sanders, AOC, believes all teachers are underpaid, the rich don't pay their fair share and blocks anyone that irritates him in the slightest.

But I'll give him this one point.
    Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    I used to listen to Bruce and Bob

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

I would probably guess that's a pretty good guess.
    He 100% posts here. He is one of the 14.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker_Power
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

This is a guess, but I believe he posts on this site and has been ridiculed by many on his posts, and his thin skin may be showing in his responses. This is just a hunch.
    Everyone who directs a thread away from sports is a suspect!

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

This is a guess, but I believe he posts on this site and has been ridiculed by many on his posts, and his thin skin may be showing in his responses. This is just a hunch.
    I would probably guess that's a pretty good guess.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Nobody uses their real names here and it's just 14 people airing their grievances on a daily basis.
    Sounds like their radio show…

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I listened to the rewind feature. Jeff was telling him some people don't like the show. Bob asked who. Jeff didn't really have a answer then meekly said "ShockerNet".

Gotta say, he's not entirely off base.

On that one comment. He also believes anyone that doesn't agree with him 100% is a treasonous racist, he loves Bernie Sanders, AOC, believes all teachers are underpaid, the rich don't pay their fair share and blocks anyone that irritates him in the slightest.

But I'll give him this one point.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Actually what prompted that comment?

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    “Shockernet is a pile of garbage”.

- Bob Lootz, 5-1-23
    Actually what prompted that comment?

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    “Shockernet is a pile of garbage”.

- Bob Lootz, 5-1-23
    If anyone could spot a pile of garbage, it would be that numbnuts. He looks at one in the mirror every day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X