No announcement yet.

The Annual HCIB WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am hopeful IB pulls some recruiting rabbits out of his ***.

However, I am about 0% confident that he will.

#fireboat

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
      I am hopeful IB pulls some recruiting rabbits out of his ***.

However, I am about 0% confident that he will.

#fireboat
      Even if he does, what will he do with that talent?

Comment

• You can let the “dawgs be dawgs”, if they have had the proper obedience and discipline training.

if they don’t, it’s just chaos and anarchy.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          You can let the “dawgs be dawgs”, if they have had the proper obedience and discipline training.

if they don’t, it’s just chaos and anarchy.
          You need to house-break the pups before they become dawgs…
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

You need to house-break the pups before they become dawgs…
            And they need to know the difference between heel and sic 'em. You night need to tap on the nose with a rolled up newspaper every now and them, but keep plenty of treats around to reward them when they get it right.

Comment

• If he can just keep them from shitting on the floor that’s be progress.

Comment

• I just read an article about the new Iowa State coach who took his team to the Sweet Sixteen a year after going 2-22. It mentioned how hard his practices are. This is something I hear a lot during this time of year. These teams that win, they often say how hard their practices are and how the players are pushed so hard during practice that once they are in big games, it's actually easier for them than practice.

Does anyone know what I.B.'s practices are like? Does he go easy on them or does he push them hard? If he's making practice too easy, that could be part of the problem.

Comment

• Same with the St. Peter’s coach.

Said they look forward to the games, because they are easier than the way they practice.
                  The Assman

Comment

• I’ve heard 2 descriptions. Easy and unorganized. Hope that isn’t true. But would not be shocking.

Comment

Same with the St. Peter’s coach.

Said they look forward to the games, because they are easier than the way they practice.
                      I swear I’ve heard that somewhere before.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShockFan View Post

Does anyone know what I.B.'s practices are like? Does he go easy on them or does he push them hard? If he's making practice too easy, that could be part of the problem.
                        Pretty sure they break off into groups of their choosing and either play HORSE or 21. Neither of which requires an ounce of teamwork or fundamentals.

Dex just chose to do defensive shuffles the entire time.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Pretty sure they break off into groups of their choosing and either play HORSE or 21. Neither of which requires an ounce of teamwork or fundamentals.

Dex just chose to do defensive shuffles the entire time.
                          That’s not totally true. They also do a dunk contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

That’s not totally true. They also do a dunk contest.
                            And practicing dawging. Then they go see Kerry for some weights...oh wait a minute...nevermind...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

And practicing dawging. Then they go see Kerry for some weights...oh wait a minute...nevermind...
                              Weights and working on your body was to old school anyways.
                              The Assman

Comment

Weights and working on your body was to old school anyways.
                                Right. Dawgs don’t need that stuff.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X