• Show
Clear All

• Etienne gives up.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
      The coaches need to call their contacts in The Valley and set up a transfer for Joe to transfer to a school in there.
      I've said it multiple times, he is not close to an AAC level player. I just do not understand what they saw in him and expect him to compete at this level of play. It just isn't even close.

That is all.
      But he made two important FTs in the NCAA Tournament!

Comment

• This program is trash.

Thanks ****ing Darron Boatright
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

The whistle isn't an issue. Our lack of ability to convert the freebies is the issue
          And we’ve missed at least seven wide open threes which is a talent problem….

Comment

• Memphis is tall athletic and deep. They should be ranked. It looks to, after watching this half and the 2ñd half of the Tulane game, to beat Memphis requires excellent shooting

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              These are two really mediocre teams.
              Disagree. One team is far below mediocre. And Memphis has elite potential. Not sure they’ll realize it though.

Comment

• The inability to make layups and wide open shots is just impressive

Comment

• We wanted to be the next Gonzaga...but are becoming more like Butler...fading into the sunset

Comment

• Terrible half. Is this how the rest of the Valley felt when playing us?

Comment

• Shocks simply overmatched in this one.

The Shocks with only 10 made baskets in the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        The inability to make layups and wide open shots is just impressive
                        …again a talent problem. Our defense isn’t good today either.

Comment

• If Pleasant is in the game, we fall further and further behind. Every effing time.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Crowd is really good.
                            Sarcasm?
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                              We wanted to be the next Gonzaga...but are becoming more like Butler...fading into the sunset
                              So true…

Comment

• Talent gap is very noticeable.

I just hope we can find a way to make it respectable in the 2nd half.

But I don't know how....
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X