No announcement yet.

Shockers-Redbirds Gamethread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we still on admin approval registration?

How does that account even get approved?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJaysMVChamps
      Couldn't care less...were still playing and youre not. Your coach is the big whiner.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJaysMVChamps View Post
        You shocker fans are so funny. You get bumped around in the paint for one game and you think the whole conference is out to get you. Newsflash....Doug has been getting beaten up in the post all year long just like you guys did today (supposedly). Not once do you hear Doug or Greg b*tch about it....they just play through it. Doug continues to play amazing despite this contact.

Why don't you guys grow up and take your beating and stop whining.
        Was you one of the many fans that were fighting so early for the exits last time we came to your house and totally dominated you?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Seriously, this one is on Kai and the mods.

Comment

• And then you get jobbed by Ill state tomorrow and expect anything?

Comment

• I'm surprised Perrault has time to come on our board and post since he has so many jobs and so much work to do...

Comment

• Its also funny how you hear Shocker fans saying that Creighton today is playing like Wichita.

Actually, Creighton is playing like Creighton. Wichita was playing like Creighton for about 3 weeks.

Comment

• 16-2.

What exactly are the Jays champs of at this moment? Longest sweet sixteen drought in the league?

Comment

Its also funny how you hear Shocker fans saying that Creighton today is playing like Wichita.

Actually, Creighton is playing like Creighton. Wichita was playing like Creighton for about 3 weeks.
                    16-2. We played well the entire Valley season. Playing like Creighton recently means barely scraping by.

Comment

Its also funny how you hear Shocker fans saying that Creighton today is playing like Wichita.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJaysMVChamps
                        Shocker fans' arrogance and sense of entitlement is amusing. Must be something in the water in Kansas. KU fans are the same way. Annoying
                        So your team is playing right now...and your talkin sh** on a WSU message board.. doesn't make sense

Comment

• I love e thugs who post anonymously like they were inches from your face.

Comment

• mods can we get the troll banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              I love e thugs who post anonymously like they were inches from your face.
                              Matt is such a goofy looking tool that I'm glad that we don't have to see his face.

Comment

• I'm on mobile or I would do it.
                                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X