Prairie View A&M at Wichita State Pregame Discussion 12-22-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Yes. And anyone who says otherwise hasn't really paid attention this year.

Are they going to be even close on a Vegas line to beat Houston, hell no, absolutely not.

But are they capable? Sure.

Do you remember being a TE free throw away from beating Arizona, or are you just dense? This is why people shouldn't take Fever seriously, FYI.
    You are an effing moron that has an insoluble crush on me. I dont swing that way so back off.

So is this where the Pumpers are gonna hang their hats on the entire year? That we played Arizona to overtime so we can compete with anybody? Is that the same rational that’s used since UMBC beat Virginia that one year in the NCAA’s that they could compete for a national championship?

If you’re confident enough to think we have a chance to beat them, then put your $$ where you mouth is or STFU.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You are an effing moron that has an insoluble crush on me. I dont swing that way so back off.

So is this where the Pumpers are gonna hang their hats on the entire year? That we played Arizona to overtime so we can compete with anybody? Is that the same rational that’s used since UMBC beat Virginia that one year in the NCAA’s that they could compete for a national championship?

If you’re confident enough to think we have a chance to beat them, then put your $$ where you mouth is or STFU.
      The topic was "capable of beating Houston" not "compete for a national championship"

WSU is capable of beating Houston. Any idiot can see that, as long as they are being a serious poster, which you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

We might Evansville a few teams
        We are a Q1 Road game/Q2 home game for teams ... Not sure Evansville would have ever reached those heights ...

Comment

Mrs p still not good enough to go...............giving away tix.......anybody?

Comment

Everything is fine. We’re 8-3 against the toughest schedule in the country. And looked spectacular doing it.
            I don’t think anyone is saying that everything is fine. Coach Brown has only had one recruiting year. Pohto is a fine recruit. We don’t know about the 2 redshirts. JP and QG in my opinion have so far been a miss but we are only 11 games into the season. The sky isn’t falling.

Comment

The topic was "capable of beating Houston" not "compete for a national championship"

WSU is capable of beating Houston. Any idiot can see that, as long as they are being a serious poster, which you are not.
              Ok, then Prairie View A&M is capable of beating us then? What a sad day that is.

Didn’t think you’d lay anything on that one. In reality, you agree with me but because of said hard-on for me, you had to go contrarian.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ok, then Prairie View A&M is capable of beating us then? What a sad day that is.

Didn’t think you’d lay anything on that one. In reality, you agree with me but because of said hard-on for me, you had to go contrarian.
                I don’t even know what you’re arguing anymore because you’ve moved the goalposts 3 times now.

The performance on Saturday would get us blasted by 20
                against Houston. Yet I still believe it’s well within the realm of possibility that WSU beats them.

As far as Prairie View goes, they probably are capable of beating us right now. And I think we can both agree, that is sad.

Comment

took prairie view to cover +16.. small wager but will look to scale into a larger position once the game starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    This team could beat or lose to just about anyone. Going to be a strange season.
                    that's not a recipe for an at large bid, let alone a deep run

Comment

Many are called but "View" are chosen = 58
                      You are what you "Wheat" = 73

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

The performance on Saturday would get us blasted by 20
                        against Houston.
                        we lost by 10 to whoever

Comment

I'm gonna say we win this one, as we should, but not by near as much as we should. This is a program that should be throttled by about 30, especially since we don't have a deep bench to throw in there to let them stay closer. However, we're plenty good about letting teams play closer than they should; especially when we allow them to play from ahead quite often.

Shockers - 73
                          Whatever - 63
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Narrowly fail to cover 17 point spread while few if any questions are answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

We might Evansville a few teams
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Until IB starts holding the Dawgs accountable, nothing is going to change. WSU by 10
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X