• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    No doubt on all your points! Blessings!
    Back at you

Comment

Comment

UNT will end up being the 2nd or 3rd best non con team on our schedule. We will have to play our most complete game of the season to win. Limit turnovers, close out the shooters and share the basketball. I have no doubt IB will have prepared the right scouting report for the game, the question always is whether we can execute it?

Comment

Line Movements for Mean Green vs Shockers provided by VegasInsider.com, along with more ncaab information for your sports gaming and betting needs.

Shockers opened as 4.5 point favorites against the Green Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            https://www.vegasinsider.com/college.../date/12-18-21

Shockers opened as 4.5 point favorites against the Green Eagles.
            Ooof, those are some pretty tight odds. This could be a nail biter.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Ooof, those are some pretty tight odds. This could be a nail biter.
              Surprised it’s that high.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Seems like all of their wins are either home or neutral games. Maybe it's our home court advantage giving us the boost?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I said it and stand by it...I love me some Porter, but he is NO offensive threat(at least so far) while Perry MAKES the other team guard him. It's not hate on Craig....it's respect for Perry.
                  Following our discussion the other day on Perry's abilities, it was surprising to me that when Taylor Eldridge's UNT starting 5 was printed in his article in the paper, Perry wasn't listed as one of the starters. While Perry has had some games where he didn't score (against KU and another team he had 20+) very much, he is averaging 12 ppg, but their other two smaller guards listed were both averaging 8;9 and 4.4 ppg. That could be the danger to playing UNT. They have multiple players that can score. I hope we can play with them today. Go Shox.

Comment

We definitely need to avoid going into one or two of our recent long scoring droughts or we could very well lose this one.

Comment

FINALLY GOT OUR TICKETS GIVEN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have a single up high (row 26 kind of behind the bench area) and 2 great tickets I happened across if anyone is interested. No charge.

PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          I have a single up high (row 26 kind of behind the bench area) and 2 great tickets I happened across if anyone is interested. No charge.

PM if interested.

Someone jump on this, docs tickets are always great
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Home court advantage?

Comment

Headed to a game in Koch for the first time since before Covid. So glad one of my sons is in town and can join me. Should be fun....well, as much fun as a defensive battle can be. Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

PM if interested.

I'm taking these to the game with me. I'll check here just before game time as I will be late arriving, but if you want to go, I'll meet you at CKA if you'll PM me meeting details. I'll check here again about 10 minutes prior to tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X