Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        How many butts in the seats?
        Have a friend there that says maybe 6k.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Passing is occurring

Comment

I guess HCIB wasn't serious about shortening the leash. ETN can't stop shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Seems about right from my view

Comment

CJ sighting!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

After the purple debacle, not shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    CJ sighting!
                    Nah he's coaching tonight.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I rarely, rarely, criticize, that's just not the poster on here that I am. But this is maybe the first time I looked at the crowd on TV and just felt disappointed, and it sounds as bad as it looks (to be fair, espn+ sound quality is the hottest garbage ever).. Is it mask stuff? covid? early season opponent? Losing some of the fanbase? I need to do better myself, I've only been to one game so I'll shut up, but I'll make sure to do my part going forward.

Comment

Jenkins 0-3 in limited minutes

Comment

It’s not that horrible. It’s Norfolk state after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            I rarely, rarely, criticize, that's just not the poster on here that I am. But this is maybe the first time I looked at the crowd on TV and just felt disappointed, and it sounds as bad as it looks (to be fair, espn+ sound quality is the hottest garbage ever).. Is it mask stuff? covid? early season opponent? Losing some of the fanbase? I need to do better myself, I've only been to one game so I'll shut up, but I'll make sure to do my part going forward.
                            Norfolk isn't going to generate interest.
                            The team has been frustrating all season.
                            Losing to KSU doesn't help.
                            Covid and restrictions, even if not enforced, have kept people away.

You'd still hope for better. Though I've also heard no build-up to this game. If I weren't following closely I'd probably have no clue they were playing tonight.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

And now the 7-minute scoring drought where we let them back in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                                I think a lot of fans got very used to just “staying home” over the last 19 months…and not just for basketball. There are many sporting and entertainment events around the world that have greatly diminished audiences. With some lackluster play, the Shocker crowds have stayed away…and the unenforced mask mandate has kept people as well. And, yes, there are people who are concerned about the virus and being in crowds. Let’s face it, people don’t get too excited about playing Norfolk State. In addition, too many, the price of getting to the games has been a concern as well. There are lots of reasons for the smaller crowd. I hope things change soon. Watching that crowd in Lawrence today was great…hope the Shocks can bring back the crowd (and noise soon). I’m hoping to be at the game next Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X