Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I’m sure JP is a nice guy but no way he should be starting imo

Comment

• I LIKE this team. They aren't pretty, but they have grit. I can get behind that pretty easy.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

What’s funny is when it comes to overall level of talent, this might be as good as any Marshall team. They just have to play as a team. They are making progress.
        Oh absolutely. Maybe lack of talent isn’t a good descriptor. Sometimes they just seem like they forget how to play for stretches. I think maybe lack of cohesion is a better term. To your point, this team is already showing some growth.

Comment

• Pleasant started and shoved Sissy around a couple of times. Didn't do much else. I'm still hoping he comes around, but he sure ain't 6'8. That's a problem on an already undersized team.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Lot of ball ahead but right now he is average at best. He made a really bone head turnover late by trying
            to dribble along the sideline and totally gave up on a long rebound he conceded to OSU when he was
            the closest to the ball.
            *ahem*

“Ol’ boy musta been asleep on that play.”
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Lot of ball ahead but right now he is average at best. He made a really bone head turnover late by trying
              to dribble along the sideline and totally gave up on a long rebound he conceded to OSU when he was
              the closest to the ball.
              No. Kidding. On both. And several others.

Comment

• If we could land a lunker, this is a top 20 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Oh absolutely. Maybe lack of talent isn’t a good descriptor. Sometimes they just seem like they forget how to play for stretches. I think maybe lack of cohesion is a better term. To your point, this team is already showing some growth.
                  Lack of cohesion/chemistry for sure.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Porter had 5 TO's, but probably some of them weren't deserved

Comment

• 6-1…this team sucks…(Kidding…)

Go Shox

Comment

• Boom!!! A quality road win. These Shocks are scappy defenders and are playing ugly, but winning!!! Morris U. And Ricky C. were solid and consistent tonight!!! 6-1 and the only loss was in OT. Congrats Shocks!!!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Porter had 5 TO's, but probably some of them weren't deserved
                          Respectfully disagree. He mad some dumb passes at critical times. Some of those missed passes to Mo weren't all Mo's fault. Just calling it as I saw it.

But, they had more turnovers than us, so...

Comment

• TE took 12% of the teams shots, not exactly showcasing himself for the NBA. Anybody think that OSU playing in his jock out to 35’ may have opened any driving lanes for teammates? Sorry, but the detractors need to realize that is exactly what the team needed and took advantage of from OSU defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              I am certain they are great guys, but Joe Pleasant and Qua Grant did not play much at all down the stretch and there was a reason for that. They struggled tonight.
                              Pleasant off the bench may work better for now. Might take the pressure off a bit...

Comment

• Mo played his best game of the year, set some nice screens and he made a couple of good passes. Happy for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X