Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

What game did you watch?
    No s***. Now you know how I feel trying to reason with the guy. Maybe he'd rather Adibbe be in there battlin' against 7, 235 pound posts.

Comment

• 1. RC ! ! ! !
      2. Porter with another really nice floor game - composure !
      3. Started the 1st half with zero assists 8 minutes in.......7 min in the 2nd
      4. I like JP but his +/- has to be in the toilet.......no chemistry when he is in
      5. Jackson and Photo with nice minutes. KP played solid defense
      6. Udeze playing better but Etienne playing even worse and on both ends
      7. Whether he starts or not RC4 needs to play 25+ minutes
      8. I like DD and Jackson at the four. I think KP is a four having to play five
      9. Take away the first eight minutes of each half and we dominated
      10. Were they that bad or is our defense that good??????

Comment

• Way to go Shockers. You showed your toughness and never gave up.
        Last edited by 60Shock; December 1, 2021, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• IB may get some sick twisted pleasure out of spotting the opposition 10 points per half on the road but I sure can do without it. GO SHOCKS

Comment

• Council coming off the bench is awesome, but, from an article by Eldridge, the Shox most potent offense is Porter, Etienne, Council, Dennis, and a post player.

There's getting to be a real need to have Councoil and Etienne on the floor together. Can't focus the D on both of them at the same time or even Dennis would be able to score.

Pohto isn't quite ready for the posts he faced tonight. I'm confident he will learn from tonight, but I don't know if he's physically able to correct some things this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

You really have to have poor reading comprehension to fail to understand head to head. As in when they were matched up. Not when Sissy was on the bench and Mo wasn't throwing up crap because he couldn't handle him.
              It’s a 40 minute game. Who did more damage?

Comment

• Tyson really needs to get the NBA crap out of his head. He’s the one guy that doesn’t seem to be playing team ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                  Council coming off the bench is awesome, but, from an article by Eldridge, the Shox most potent offense is Porter, Etienne, Council, Dennis, and a post player.

There's getting to be a real need to have Councoil and Etienne on the floor together. Can't focus the D on both of them at the same time or even Dennis would be able to score.

Pohto isn't quite ready for the posts he faced tonight. I'm confident he will learn from tonight, but I don't know if he's physically able to correct some things this year.
                  I thought is defense was pretty darn good

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Maybe head to head with the ball in his hands, but they needed to get the ball inside at the end and MU shut that down.
                    He also shut down Cisse as a shot blocker. He kept him away from the driver on critical possessions

Comment

• This team reminds me of some of Marshall’s early teams. Scrappy and determined but not the most skilled. Feels like the defense has returned to form vs. some of the last few Marshall years.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                        Tyson really needs to get the NBA crap out of his head. He’s the one guy that doesn’t seem to be playing team ball.
                        This. Lots of this.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• RC4 needs to start instead of Pleasant. Can’t wait for Sunday.

Comment

• Did Pleasant start over Jackson? I can't remember.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                              This team reminds me of some of Marshall’s early teams. Scrappy and determined but not the most skilled. Feels like the defense has returned to form vs. some of the last few Marshall years.
                              What’s funny is when it comes to overall level of talent, this might be as good as any Marshall team. They just have to play as a team. They are making progress.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                                Tyson really needs to get the NBA crap out of his head. He’s the one guy that doesn’t seem to be playing team ball.
                                Lot of ball ahead but right now he is average at best. He made a really bone head turnover late by trying
                                to dribble along the sideline and totally gave up on a long rebound he conceded to OSU when he was
                                the closest to the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X