Wichita State at Oklahoma State Game Thread 12-1-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    I'd like to see Ty use all of that dribbling to get someone else a look instead of just hunting his own shot.
    He actually got his teammates two open looks and they missed them. Hope he keeps trying.

Comment

• Glad I am not suffering this game alone. This team is exhausting to watch right now…

Comment

• Tyson is better as a secondary player that spots up for 3 pointers. He’s trying too hard to be an NBA player and its hurting the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          I'd like to see Ty use all of that dribbling to get someone else a look instead of just hunting his own shot.
          He did a minute ago. Monzy in corner. Miss

Comment

• I have a feeling we will get down 10-12, and come storming back at the end. Can't make up my mind if we win yet or not.

Comment

• The only way we don't have Etienne back next year is if he enters the portal. I don't care what kind of smoke his agent was blowing up his ass last summer, but perhaps he'd have been better off working on his game in Wichita.

Comment

• buh

Comment

• Way to take it strong Mo!

Comment

• Finally a zone. Why wait so long this half?

Comment

• I think that was the first time in his college career where Mo didn't ***** about being called for a foul. Maybe there's hope yet
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Horrible shot selection by Dex there

Comment

• For all the crap we stack on Mo, he's actually playing fairly well.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Horrible shot selection by Dex there
                            Offense isn't his strong suit

Comment

• That was the longest 5 seconds to inbound ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                For all the crap we stack on Mo, he's actually playing fairly well.
                                Completely agree. He’s been very good today.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X