Wichita State at Oklahoma State Pregame Discussion 12-1-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Just subscribe to ESPN+. It's well worth the few bucks a month. Then cancel after basketball season is over. Easy peasy!
    Yeah, the Big XII Network is essentially just ESPN+. It's not an actual channel that comes with a cable subscription.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Just subscribe to ESPN+. It's well worth the few bucks a month. Then cancel after basketball season is over. Easy peasy!
      Agree with this 100%. Just stream it to that Big Screen, sit back with a few cold ones and a bowl of your favorite chips and enjoy what I’m sure will be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
        I'm on Wichita getting the points, and dabbling some on the moneyline. Don't know why, just feel confident in this game.
        Took Shox +6.5 and under 134.5

Comment

Found it!!!!!! I was looking in my Sling Sports package channel....but yeah totally forgot I had ESPN+. Thanks wichshock65!!! 'Bout blew a gasket there for a minute. I'm good...I'm good now. Lol.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Found it!!!!!! I was looking in my Sling Sports package channel....but yeah totally forgot I had ESPN+. Thanks wichshock65!!! 'Bout blew a gasket there for a minute. I'm good...I'm good now. Lol.
            WOOHOO! GO SHOCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Hey Fever, who did you take? Glad to give you some free advise!

Comment

I found out last game its not that simple. Sometimes you have to have both ESPN+ and access to a specific channel. And that sucks.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Easy winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                    We should win, as OSU barely beat ORU (in Tulsa I believe) and did lose to a decent Oakland team.

I just can’t get a feel for this team or the coaching. Our defense is good though against Arizona there were so many breakdowns especially in the first half. Offensively, we simply don’t seem to be very good especially on fast breaks.

However, as one Arizona fan commented to me at T-Mobile, “your team never gives up.” That seems to be the one consistency. Shockers have heart.

I’m going to predict a Shocker win by 6. It will be a hard fought close game which of course isn’t really much of a prediction at all.

Better prediction? I think not.

Comment

Exactly what I took.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I found out last game its not that simple. Sometimes you have to have both ESPN+ and access to a specific channel. And that sucks.
                        If the channel is available “locally” to your location… ESPN plus will validate your credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Easy winners.
                          Can't imagine what over/under will be vs kittens. 110?

Comment

Working...
                          X