• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State at Missou Game Thread 11-26-21

MISSOURI (3-2) vs WICHITA STATE (4-1)
    Wichita -2.5

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2021 | 8:05 P.M. CT
    ​​​​​COLUMBIA, MISSOURI | MISSOU ARENA
    TV: SEC NETWORK/ESPN+ with Tom Hart and Mark Wise on the call.
    RADIO: KEYN 103.7 FM https://www.radio.com/keyn/listen
    SERIES: MISSOU LEADS SERIES 4-0
    LAST MEETING
    : DECEMBER 6, 2020. COLUMBIA, MO.
    WSU 62 - MISSOU 72

BOTTOM LINE: Missouri hosts Wichita State in an early season matchup. Wichita State won 74-73 over UNLV on Sunday, while Missouri fell to Florida State in Jacksonville on Monday, 81-58.
    SQUAD LEADERS: Missouri's Kobe Brown has averaged 16 points and 7.2 rebounds while Ronnie DeGray III has put up 11.4 points and 6.6 rebounds. For the Shockers, Tyson Etienne has averaged 15 points while Ricky Council IV has put up 11 points.EFFECTIVE ETIENNE: Etienne has connected on 33.3 percent of the 39 3-pointers he's attempted and has gone 11 for 27 over his last three games. He's also converted 76.2 percent of his foul shots this season.

PASSING FOR POINTS: The Tigers have recently used assists to create baskets more often than the Shockers. Missouri has an assist on 36 of 67 field goals (53.7 percent) across its previous three games while Wichita State has assists on 37 of 71 field goals (52.1 percent) during its past three games.

DID YOU KNOW: Wichita State as a collective unit has made nine 3-pointers per game this season, which is second-most among AAC teams.

GO SHOCKS!

Gotta love how the announcers on the pregame flat out admit they don't pay attention to basketball until football is done. Not even knowing that pinson transferred

Comment

Soooo many empty seats

Comment

A decent start. But a dumb foul there by Pleasant.

Comment

Tyson should have been taken out of the game after that sticky ball, no pass, go to the baseline and take a very difficult guarded fade away.

Exactly what HCIB said they needed to change. Well coach, do something about it especially early in the game.

Comment

Something to watch is how many passes Mo fumbles on entry passes. It seems to happen frequently.

Comment

Our fast breaks are consistent.

Comment

There's that Pohto hook shot I have been waiting for.

Comment

Mizzou doesn't appear to be very good

Comment

I'm not thrilled with the four early turnovers or the couple of botched fast breaks, but otherwise we're playing pretty decent. Much better start than what we've seen so far this season.

Comment

Every time they get the ball on a break I find myself yelling slow down at the tv. So many lost possessions....

Comment

I like KP.
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Grrrrrr I have an ESPN+ subacription and it wont let me watch. Aragaragaragatgatahar9aaaaaargahhagahagh
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Free throws!!!

Comment

Jenkins in

Comment

Working...
                              X