anacreon??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hutchshox View Post
    What is the matter with james? injury, etc...????????
    Maybe the name of this thread should be changed to Injury Report :chuncky:
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Antibiotics have no effect on a virus. They are only effective on bacteria.

Comment

Joe suffered a concussion during the Illinois State game. He continued playing that game despite dizziness. Which, of course, was unwise, but not uncommon.

As of a few days ago, they were still being cautious with him. I'm not sure on his current status besides what you all have listed.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker2012 View Post
          what is wrong with hall?
          I don't have inside info but 3G mentioned something in his press conference and CH was coughing during his.

Comment

David Kyles is also sick...

Comment

................groin injury........well played

Comment

Originally posted by Light 'Em up View Post
                Joe suffered a concussion during the Illinois State game. He continued playing that game despite dizziness. Which, of course, was unwise, but not uncommon.

As of a few days ago, they were still being cautious with him. I'm not sure on his current status besides what you all have listed.
                I thought they had tested Joe for a concussion and ruled that out... at least that's what the coach indicated on the Coaches Show. He indicated it was more along the lines of a sinus infection and that the medication he was taking was making him dizzy... Has that been refuted?

Comment

Geesh! Stutz, Ragland, Kyles, Anacreon, GM, it's the walking wounded out there. Horrible timing to boot. Arch Madness was never a walk in the park, if it plays out that half are starters are less than 100 percent, we'll be the underdogs.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    I thought they had tested Joe for a concussion and ruled that out... at least that's what the coach indicated on the Coaches Show. He indicated it was more along the lines of a sinus infection and that the medication he was taking was making him dizzy... Has that been refuted?
                    I heard the same thing. Damn, they're dropping like flies. Maybe Cold's wish will come true. We might be lucky to even field a team in St. Louis. Pick a fan to fill the team.

Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum!
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

From Shockwaves on Tuesday:

Getting and staying healthy is WSU’s No. 1 priority this week. Garrett Stutz isn’t at practice today. He is sick. Coach Gregg Marshall said Stutz took three liters of fluids today through an I.V. and can’t keep anything down. Joe Ragland is feeling better but isn’t practicing. He said he has a sinus condition, but the training staff is concerned about a bump on the head he took in the Davidson game possibly contributing to a concussion. Ragland said he is passing the concussion tests and he expects to practice on Wednesday. “They’re just trying to make sure I’m prepared for Friday,” he said. “I know for sure it’s a sinus infection that is messing with my equilibrium and my focus and giving me headaches.” Marshall is also battling a cold.

Comment

In the words of the famous statesman:

"I'm not worried"
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          In the words of the famous statesman:

"I'm not worried"
                          I am.

I have spent the last 7 days sick. I got whatever nasty virus has been going around Wichita, and let me tell you it sucks. I am not a college athlete, but I cannot imagine trying to play 3 highly intense basketball games in 3 days. The only advantage they have is being able to receive IVs, otherwise they are human and it will affect them. I have the utmost confidence in all of our players, the ones who are healthy will step up, but will there be enough healthy bodies to contribute? That's my worry.
                          “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I've had it too. It just won't go away.

Comment

I Blame it on the Senior day game ,,, nuthin like lettin a couple thousand diffrent Germ carrin people come down and shake hands and hug on everybody ,, and all them kids too,, it's about like gettin on a commercial airliner
                              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

This is probably what happens when we don't have cold weather like we're supposed to this time of year. I assume viruses don't like cold weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X