anacreon??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anacreon??

What is the matter with james? injury, etc...????????

groin injury

Comment

Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
      groin injury
      Does this mean he got too tall, too fast? - just curious.
      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

G-g-g-groin injury.

Comment

I read today in the Eagle where Stutz is now ill and can't keep food down and took fluids through an I.V. and Ragland is still suffering the effects of a sinus infection and possible head trauma. Along with Anacreon, we need to hope these guys better and fast - although I doubt Ragland and Stutz will be 100 percent if they do come back Friday. Also, the other guys are going to need to step up their game. Thank goodness we got a first round bye.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            I read today in the Eagle where Stutz is now ill and can't keep food down and took fluids through an I.V. and Ragland is still suffering the effects of a sinus infection and possible head trauma. Along with Anacreon, we need to hope these guys better and fast - although I doubt Ragland and Stutz will be 100 percent if they do come back Friday. Also, the other guys are going to need to step up their game. Thank goodness we got a first round bye.
            I saw that too. Stutz had to get like 3L of fluid through an I.V. or something? Yikes. Hope they get better just to get better and not just for the tournament. And I doubt they'd be 100% by Friday either, especially Stutz, if hes not eating much, though sinus infections are a pain in the ***. I wouldnt be surprised if Marshall lessens their minutes a bit depending on how the game goes on Friday.

Comment

As important as these guys are to our team, I'm confident DWill and Cotton can step up and fill the role at point and we have EO and White underneath to lean on. The one game Stutz was out, EO and White were players of the game. I know they'll be ready if called upon.

Comment

It's my understanding that Hall is not 100% either

Comment

It's better to get this sickness out of the way now rather than wait until NCAA tournament time.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                    It's my understanding that Hall is not 100% either
                    Now we're starting to get kinda thin. Hope we're loading up on anti-biotics.

Comment

If you are superstitious, we just completed our third consecutive 8 game winning streak, which means we are due for a loss. Only way we lose is if we are sick. On the bright side if we do lose and go on another 8 game win streak, we are National Champs!!
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        If you are superstitious, we just completed our third consecutive 8 game winning streak, which means we are due for a loss. Only way we lose is if we are sick. On the bright side if we do lose and go on another 8 game win streak, we are National Champs!!
                        Works for me.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          Id take a national championship any day ;) but i really do hope they get better quick. what is wrong with hall?

Comment

and of course let's not forget that HCGM was fighting of bronchitis on Monday as well...
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by shocker2012 View Post
                              Id take a national championship any day ;) but i really do hope they get better quick. what is wrong with hall?
                              He's probably only wearing one contact again
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X