• Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya in the Lou!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
      "I just want to say Go Shocks, and bring back the black."

Uniform comments.
      I second that! Watching David Kyles in the slam dunk footage and the Shox wearing the blacks looked very nice. I've also saw other boards where our black uni's were mentioned as well. The grey is just boring.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        I second that! Watching David Kyles in the slam dunk footage and the Shox wearing the blacks looked very nice. I've also saw other boards where our black uni's were mentioned as well. The grey is just boring.
        I can live with the gray given our success in them. Dump the yellow, bring back the black... I'm old school and the yellow reminds me of the Fogler/Cohen era. Not a fan... of the gold...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I'd like 4 colors and some alternative retro jerseys. We're a big time program, we can afford it.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
            I'd like 4 colors and some alternative retro jerseys. We're a big time program, we can afford it.
            I'm with wu_shizzle here. The grey uniforms are sleek and tasteful, unlike a lot of the other grey jerseys I've seen teams with this season. Arizona and OK St's are awful, for example. I think having home whites, yellows and road blacks are something we should have as well, but I believe there is room for a redesign there. They are too "blocky" looking for my taste. The university just spent a good deal of dough getting the new WSU logos out with a simplified design. I think we could do some school color unis with this design aesthetic in mind and come out with some really nice looking ones to mark Wichita State's presence in the big time.

Comment

Originally posted by n8 View Post
              I'm with wu_shizzle here. The grey uniforms are sleek and tasteful, unlike a lot of the other grey jerseys I've seen teams with this season. Arizona and OK St's are awful, for example. I think having home whites, yellows and road blacks are something we should have as well, but I believe there is room for a redesign there. They are too "blocky" looking for my taste. The university just spent a good deal of dough getting the new WSU logos out with a simplified design. I think we could do some school color unis with this design aesthetic in mind and come out with some really nice looking ones to mark Wichita State's presence in the big time.
              The "grey uniforms" that Arizona wore (UCLA game) were the Nike Hyper Elite Platinum uniforms that Nike made for 8 teams Syracuse, Connecticut, North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky, Florida, Arizona and Baylor (women's team). They were for only one game.

I don't really care for the greys or the platinums.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH View Post
                The "grey uniforms" that Arizona wore (UCLA game) were the Nike Hyper Elite Platinum uniforms that Nike made for 8 teams Syracuse, Connecticut, North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky, Florida, Arizona and Baylor (women's team). They were for only one game.

I don't really care for the greys or the platinums.
                I like whites at home, blacks on the road. Gold accents.

No Gold Unis. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  How tall is he?
                  LMAO
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                  X