Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show

It's settled, football is back...EO our starting wideout!!!

Lots of good questions so far. No uniform, coach putting down water bottle to shake hands question, questions on why Wessel or White didn't play, etc.

Comment

Any mention of the Slam Dunk contest and a plug to vote for David Kyles yet?

Comment

Newsflash.....you CAN'T ASK ABOUT RECRUITING NIMRODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"Winning the games is the priority...then I will rest the players."

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Newsflash.....you CAN'T ASK ABOUT RECRUITING NIMRODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            How tall is he?

Comment

Doesn't sound like 3G has a real high opinion of Big Man camps. Had to read between the lines a little bot for that one but that is how how interpreted 3G's comments about them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Doesn't sound like 3G has a real high opinion of Big Man camps. Had to read between the lines a little bot for that one but that is how how interpreted 3G's comments about them.
                Cant' argue how it helped GS.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  Cant' argue how it helped GS.
                  Do we really we know how much it helped GS? No doubt Garrett is much improved from last year, but knowing exactly what to attribute that to is kind of difficult.

I assume if 3G thought it had really helped Garrett he might be a bit more enthused about them. BWDIK.

Comment

No doubt coach isn't feeling well tonight... hope the 'decent' calls continue. Ron ("I've been watching Shocker basketball for 64 years") gets a pass and even had a decent call.

Oh Lord, here comes Dennis. Actually not a bad call complimenting Tekele Cotton. "Cotton came in with a BCS body" Coach and Chad Dollar weren't sure they could get him and said he'd be a 1000 point scorer wherever he went. Coach is very high on Cotton... a great kid and tremendous athlete.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"I just want to say Go Shocks, and bring back the black."

Uniform comments.

Comment

Will there be a coaches show on the 13th? I know its the mon before the tourny but I want to attend!

Comment

Wu Shock Whoop *** ??

Comment

Gary, “First of all Happy Birthday and the new rankings.” “When does the team actually go to St. Louis?” The Shockers will be leaving for St. Louis early Thursday morning. They’ll watch the games Thursday evening.

All the games will be on national TV… Fox Midwest and ESPN3.

The last guy called and told coach Marshall to go to the Morrison Hall basement and get as many cans of “Wu Shock Whoop ***” as needed. Funny call.

Comment

That's all folks!

Comment

Working...
                              X