X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You can't fix stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I have no idea how you can remotely blame IB for Tyson missing FT ... Tyson is like a career ~80% FT and hadn't missed a FT yet this year before this game ...

There is a lot of things IB can take the blame for ...but Tyson missing FT isn't one of them
      Maybe it's the pass from the referree. That could throw a guy's timing off.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Hope we shoot better today.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
          Hope we shoot better today.
          Odds of that being the case from the free throw line are pretty good. We need to shoot better than 33.8% from the field as well. However, unless we improved our shot selection that may not happen.

Comment

No doubt about it. Shot selection has to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
              I guess all these responses make sense. All’s you people want is to be back in the Missouri Valley Conference
              Whatever you are drinking, I don't want any of it!

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                To sit here and say free throw shooting was amazing tonight is laughable. Free throw shooting needs work and if it doesn’t improve, particularly amongst our best players, we need a new coach
                You are completely out of your mind. Either crazy or under the influence. You surely can’t be that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                X