X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcdshocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
    To sit here and say free throw shooting was amazing tonight is laughable. Free throw shooting needs work and if it doesn’t improve, particularly amongst our best players, we need a new coach
    You are completely out of your mind. Either crazy or under the influence. You surely can’t be that stupid.

Leave a comment:

• 60Shock
    replied
    I guess all these responses make sense. All’s you people want is to be back in the Missouri Valley Conference
    Whatever you are drinking, I don't want any of it!

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    No doubt about it. Shot selection has to improve.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    Hope we shoot better today.
    Odds of that being the case from the free throw line are pretty good. We need to shoot better than 33.8% from the field as well. However, unless we improved our shot selection that may not happen.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Hope we shoot better today.

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I have no idea how you can remotely blame IB for Tyson missing FT ... Tyson is like a career ~80% FT and hadn't missed a FT yet this year before this game ...

There is a lot of things IB can take the blame for ...but Tyson missing FT isn't one of them
    Maybe it's the pass from the referree. That could throw a guy's timing off.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    "You can't fix stupid."

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Bro...If you are bleeding yellow... I don't think it's due to the shockers... You just have literally drank so much your blood is now pure alcohol

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    God is great, beer is good
    And people are crazy…
    But God created crazy people so how great can he be. Of course, it could be he just wants to be entertained. But he also created people and gave them the brains and resources to make beer. So perhaps he is great.

Leave a comment:

• bleed yellow
    replied
    I guess all these responses make sense. All’s you people want is to be back in the Missouri Valley Conference

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    God is great, beer is good
    And people are crazy…

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    To sit here and say free throw shooting was amazing tonight is laughable. Free throw shooting needs work and if it doesn’t improve, particularly amongst our best players, we need a new coach
    You must be drunk

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Who said that?

Leave a comment:

• bleed yellow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    If I’m the coach, TE is shooting free throws all day and night long… Literally, if there appears to be an issue in that shooting category
    After this game Tyson is 10/14 on the year from the line. .... We're those missed bad? Absolutely... An issue that requires "shooting free throws all day and night " .... Um no

this is why you aren't a coach

Leave a comment:

Working...
X