• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Throws

Why can’t our best players make them??? It takes a coaches attention

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
    Why can’t our best players make them??? It takes a coaches attention
    You must not read any articles, listen to any interviews, watch any coaches shows or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

You must not read any articles, listen to any interviews, watch any coaches shows or anything.
      I literally WATCHED all that I needed to see.. Our best player/point guard bricking free throws left and right. Absolutely disgraceful. At this point Wichita State University could file an abuse&neglect charge against IB

Comment

I literally WATCHED all that I needed to see.. Our best player/point guard bricking free throws left and right. Absolutely disgraceful. At this point Wichita State University could file an abuse&neglect charge against IB
        Explain to me how those misses are IB’s fault. I’ll hang up and listen.

Comment

I have no idea how you can remotely blame IB for Tyson missing FT ... Tyson is like a career ~80% FT and hadn't missed a FT yet this year before this game ...

There is a lot of things IB can take the blame for ...but Tyson missing FT isn't one of them

Comment

If I’m the coach, TE is shooting free throws all day and night long… Literally, if there appears to be an issue in that shooting category

Comment

The team shot 79.2% (42-53) on their free throws in the first 3 games. So exactly what do you claim HCIB did between last Tuesday and tonight to have caused this performance tonight?

Comment

If I’m the coach, TE is shooting free throws all day and night long… Literally, if there appears to be an issue in that shooting category
                After this game Tyson is 10/14 on the year from the line. .... We're those missed bad? Absolutely... An issue that requires "shooting free throws all day and night " .... Um no

this is why you aren't a coach

Comment

To sit here and say free throw shooting was amazing tonight is laughable. Free throw shooting needs work and if it doesn’t improve, particularly amongst our best players, we need a new coach

Comment

To sit here and say free throw shooting was amazing tonight is laughable. Free throw shooting needs work and if it doesn’t improve, particularly amongst our best players, we need a new coach
                    Who said that?

Comment

You must be drunk

Comment

God is great, beer is good
                        And people are crazy…
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I guess all these responses make sense. All’s you people want is to be back in the Missouri Valley Conference

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            God is great, beer is good
                            And people are crazy…
                            But God created crazy people so how great can he be. Of course, it could be he just wants to be entertained. But he also created people and gave them the brains and resources to make beer. So perhaps he is great.

Comment

Bro...If you are bleeding yellow... I don't think it's due to the shockers... You just have literally drank so much your blood is now pure alcohol

Comment

Working...
                              X