X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    Well, two things…. Maybe three…
    first a confession … fell asleep at halftime…. Old I guess
    second, I HATE to criticize current players but if MO ever puts the ball on the floor again in the paint, benched for life
    third… love the grit of these guys… kids going to be ok… Arizona DOES have some big time talent
    Right on about benching him every time he catches the ball right near the basket, is wide open, but has to take a dribble, and then gets it blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Some of everybody’s decisions are
      questionable. Just this morning I opted for a bagel instead of a breakfast biscuit.
      Hope you chose the breakfast biscuit. After 25 years of observing and evaluating, the decision isn't that difficult. And, when push comes to shove, the decisions have to be made timely and readily...that's what people are getting paid to do.

Comment

• There is so much heart and fight in this team. They never quit.

Robbie Hummel makes me want to puke. He’s a complete idiot who is trying really hard to be the next Jay Bilas but without the intelligence or insight. If I had to hear him say “this is a man’s game” one more time I was going to break the tv.

The offense in the first half was atrocious. This team has to learn to drive and dish.

The outcome was about what I thought. Foul trouble at the end with nobody to contain their bigs.

The shrimpy headband tool for AZ is a punk.

The Shox will be really good once the offense comes together and I now think they will.

While Pohto looked overmatched at times, he will take the lead big man spot from Mo eventually. High BBIQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I think they respect it because every team has doubled. Of course any coach who watched film would because they’d see that Mo can’t handle a double team and will turn it over.
          They don’t respect it they know that Mo is an automatic turnover because he won’t pass out of the triple team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Robbie Hummel makes me want to puke. He’s a complete idiot who is trying really hard to be the next Jay Bilas but without the intelligence or insight. If I had to hear him say “this is a man’s game” one more time I was going to break the tv.
            Amen.

He actually provides some good insight but the overall package is so insufferable that I can’t stand listening to him.

Comment

Some of everybody’s decisions are
              questionable. Just this morning I opted for a bagel instead of a breakfast biscuit.
              that's stupid

Comment

• Maybe we could convince Evan W to give up his scholarship to King?

Comment

• Hummer changes opinions on a player or team about ten times in a game. Granted it was easier to do last night, but he is extreme.

The play by play guy with the head lice haircut sucked as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

that's stupid
                    What if it was a cinnamon bagel?

Comment

• For those that where there in Vegas last night...what would you estimate the Shocker crowd to be??? It was hard to tell on tv...but was guessing around 1,500 or so.
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                        For those that where there in Vegas last night...what would you estimate the Shocker crowd to be??? It was hard to tell on tv...but was guessing around 1,500 or so.
                        I think it is probably around 2000 to 2500. Talked to some AZ fans before the game and they were impressed with Shocker Nation multitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                          AZ has missed more free throws than WSU.
                          If we shot their percentage , we win (but I have to count the missed front end of 1&1 to say that)
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post

I think it is probably around 2000 to 2500. Talked to some AZ fans before the game and they were impressed with Shocker Nation multitude.
                            Wow! Impressive!!! ShockerNation says helloooo!!!!!
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

What if it was a cinnamon bagel?
                              perhaps........

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

The shrimpy headband tool for AZ is a punk.
                                Don’t need to look far into the family tree to see a precedent.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X