No announcement yet.

Wichita State Shockers vs. Arizona Wildcats Game Thread 11-19-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game showed me potential. I definitely didn't expect overtime. FT's are killer. Our shot selection and offense the majority of the game sucked. I think with better offensive prep we'd really have something going here.

UNLV is a must-win.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
      WSU needs one more good big. Udeze not good against this kind of size.
      You didn't have to add "against this size"

Comment

• Just hope Arizona doesn't drop a deuce Sunday.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We have energy and play D. Those things will keep us in a lot of games.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            The game showed me potential. I definitely didn't expect overtime. FT's are killer. Our shot selection and offense the majority of the game sucked. I think with better offensive prep we'd really have something going here.

UNLV is a must-win.
            100%
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• John Schriffin has the haircut of a meth head.

Comment

• Time will tell - but biggest thing about this game might have been TE finding it. See if he can keep it.

He looked stellar more often than not last few minutes.

Comment

• Lol fight till the end.

I can complain about plenty of stuff. But can't deny their fight

Comment

• We knew the post position would be the Achilles heal. Shot selection can be learned and hopefully taught

Comment

• AZ has missed more free throws than WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        The game showed me potential. I definitely didn't expect overtime. FT's are killer. Our shot selection and offense the majority of the game sucked. I think with better offensive prep we'd really have something going here.

UNLV is a must-win.
                        FTs and zero inside game.

Comment

• So Arizona at 60% free throw had to look at that as a reason it's close. How about WSU's 50%?

Comment

• Make the first, miss the 2nd, then foul immediately....game over

Comment

• Or just make both. Lol obviously

Comment

• This is the same arena the Vegas Golden Knights play in, which explains why guys are slipping everywhere.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X