Record Next Five Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
    You are choosing to ignore my first post in which I clearly declared the Shockers would go 4-1 and to which MKR posted his BS negative reply..
    The last bet is always the final bet.

When you ride a fence throwing down many scenarios, the one that says "likely" is the one people are going to say was your prediction. Because ... well in your words, that was the "likely" outcome.

I actually don't even care what your prediction was, but since you provoked someone else with a similar prediction as your own, I just thought I'd point it out.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

When you ride a fence throwing down many scenarios, the one that says "likely" is the one people are going to say was your prediction. Because ... well in your words, that was the "likely" outcome.

I actually don't even care what your prediction was, but since you provoked someone else with a similar prediction as your own, I just thought I'd point it out.
      Oh man I HAD THAT 12-1 WINNER and changed my mind at the window, he said after the race was over.

Comment

I believe I've identified 1976's posting style

Digging.png

Comment

LMFAO. Destroyed.

That fool wouldn’t know manure if it hit him in the face, rolled down his nose, down into his mouth and started eating it.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ok, I will amend my original prediction, I think the Shox will go 5-0; 4-1; 3-2; 2-3; 1-4; or 0-5 over this five game stretch. That oughtta just about cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Ok, I will amend my original prediction, I think the Shox will go 5-0; 4-1; 3-2; 2-3; 1-4; or 0-5 over this five game stretch. That oughtta just about cover it.
              all depends on how they play

Comment

You forgot about the possibility of a rainout.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

You forgot about the possibility of a rainout.
                  Oh ya, my bad. Sorry for being negative and forgetting that.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Oh man I HAD THAT 12-1 WINNER and changed my mind at the window, he said after the race was over.
                    This link for you guys to play this week end prior to the Shockers' beating the Mild Kats. Your group is laughably predictable - join in Nabob!

Comment

I don't think you ever made a prediction beyond the callous, cheap shot post that I referenced earlier. But of course now that the tougher games have been played you can mimic Negative Nabob and predict the non-conference performance will be 11-1.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

LMFAO. Destroyed.

That fool wouldn’t know manure if it hit him in the face, rolled down his nose, down into his mouth and started eating it.
                        Given the quality of your posts - you must be describing a personal experience; hopefully, you will be able to join the circle jerk around the campfire this weekend with your shockernet friends.

Comment

A quibbling rationalization, I expected better from you Kung Wu - but have fun around the campfire this weekend.

Comment

Terry’s mad now. Didn’t even debate the point any further and accept the L but instead made four consecutive posts crying about everyone being a meanie pants to him.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Terry’s mad now. Didn’t even debate the point any further and accept the L but instead made four consecutive posts crying about everyone being a meanie pants to him.
                              Someone save him a s’more

Comment

Yeah, but my dad can beat up your dad.

Comment

Working...
                                X