No announcement yet.

Record Next Five Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the Shocks went 3-2 which was my vote along with 28 other ShockerNetters. Not sure how the other 28 feel but for some reason I'm not feeling all that good about that at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      So the Shocks went 3-2 which was my vote along with 28 other ShockerNetters. Not sure how the other 28 feel but for some reason I'm not feeling all that good about that at this point.
      Same here......on all counts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Here’s why it doesn’t feel good.

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        Split Vegas, split the roadies, and for the love of Wu, we HAVE to beat K-State. That's my hope. I might even settle for 2-3, so long as one of those wins is K-State. Not that it would be a "good win" but it would be a horrible loss on multiple levels.

78-65

Comment

Here’s why it doesn’t feel good.

Split Vegas, split the roadies, and for the love of Wu, we HAVE to beat K-State. That's my hope. I might even settle for 2-3, so long as one of those wins is K-State. Not that it would be a "good win" but it would be a horrible loss on multiple levels.
          I am sure that is the case with you and many Shocker fans. However, I am far more concerned with how the team is playing at this point then the fact that we lost to K-State. However, my discomfort with how the Shocks are playing the game has been there going back to the end of last year. I don't think the Shocks played well in either of the 2 AAC Tournament games or against Drake in the NCAA Tournament. I had hopes we would see some nice strides this year, especially in relation to that finish. Not sure that has been the case at this point even though the Shocks are 6-2 and are perhaps on their way to a 10-2 start.

Comment

Working...
          X