3-2
    42.03%
    2-3
    26.09%
    1-4
    11.59%
    Big Fat Egg
    1.45%

I can only take games one at a time. That's for fans to discuss. Oh wait........................................ No I can't do it.

Comment

I say we beat UNLV, Mizzou and KSU
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Split Vegas, split the roadies, and for the love of Wu, we HAVE to beat K-State. That's my hope. I might even settle for 2-3, so long as one of those wins is K-State. Not that it would be a "good win" but it would be a horrible loss on multiple levels.
        78-65

Comment

Thinking we can steal at least one of those 5 games. Probably lay a donut in Vegas unfortunately but maybe win at Missouri or Intrust.

Lots of new pieces still being blended in early this season and lack of offense keeping us in the 60's. However these 3 "test" games thus far have been really good tune-ups for this group so perhaps they'll play "up" to the names on the oppenents jerseys. Hoping to be surprised! Go Shocks!!!
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

1-1 in Vegas and 3-0 after that.

Missouri got thumped at home by UMKC so that’s at least a winnable game.

We should have beat OSU with Cade Cunningham last year at less than full strength. I think we get payback this year.

Losing to KSU at IBA is not an option I am willing to consider.

Is it possible we go 4-1 in these games and yet still end up without much to show for it on our NCAA tourney resume? Knowing our luck it’s almost guaranteed.

Comment

I am hopeful for 3-2. 2-3 would not be ideal but wouldn't be completely devastating as we will have plenty of chances in conference for good wins.

Anything worse than 2-3 and I will be pretty disappointed.

Also depends on who the loses are against. I think we need to beat Missouri and K-State
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

3-1, lose to Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                  3-1, lose to Michigan.
                  Where did the other game go?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Where did the other game go?
                    Predicting a rain out?

Comment

I said big fat egg…

I can only handle so much disappointment, and I’m putting my high expectations on the chiefs right now. This way, no matter what happens, I’ll be happy with the shocks.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        I said big fat egg…

I can only handle so much disappointment, and I’m putting my high expectations on the chiefs right now. This way, no matter what happens, I’ll be happy with the shocks.
                        I knew it was you!!!

Comment

I have the Shockers going 4-1 in the next five games losing to Michigan. At present I am not as confident in this projected record created before the start of the season but I am staying with it until an opponent proves me wrong or I am very pleasantly surprised with the Shockers beating Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                            I have the Shockers going 4-1 in the next five games losing to Michigan. At present I am not as confident in this projected record created before the start of the season but I am staying with it until an opponent proves me wrong or I am very pleasantly surprised with the Shockers beating Michigan.
                            Great. Get ready for an 0-5 or 1-4 stretch everyone...

Comment

Two draws, two split decisions and a TKO.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X