No announcement yet.

Kenny Pohto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh alright. Mills limited KP's touches in the Liberty game by playing him away from the basket to clear the paint for XB & Beverly.. Liberty was a sound fundamental team that knew how to box out and box out they did preventing those outside of the paint to obtain rebounds. I said HCPM would probably make adjustments and he did. KP touched the ball much more and played closer to the basket last night . He was a much bigger part of the offensive scheme/game plan as he SHOULD be. I posted at half that he should at least touch the ball once in approx 80% of our possessions. Didn't keep track but he hardly touched the ball or involved in the offense at all against Liberty especially after he made two quick baskets to start the game. The point I made earlier is that if that continued in games going forward he would likely become disgruntled and likely be gone in a few months. To his credit I think Mills realized he had to get KP more involved. He suggested as much in the pregame interview. KP is too good a player not to have him a fundamental part of our offense. He SEES the court, passes well, and is a force around the basket. If his three point shooting ever starts to click look out. I also want to see more Germany and Joy has TC type of potential. Go shocks.

Comment

• It seems the Shocks are at their best when they include KP often in their offense.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• The posts from a week ago in this thread certainly haven't aged well...

Comment

• KP decided to put some effort into his game and quit dancing in the lane when 6'4" guys guarded him.
          I was hard on him a week ago, but look at his games earlier and you will see a more timid player than the last 2 games. If he stays aggressive he will do well.

Comment

• I'm sure it takes a few games to get up to speed - we would be totally screwed without KP

Comment

• KP has to walk a fine lime between being too aggressive and too timid. Too aggressive and he over dribbles and turns it over or forces bad shots, too timid and he disappears completely. He just needs to stay out of his own head and take it when it’s there. You could say that about most of the guys on this team.

Comment

Working...
              X