Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pohto > Udeze

Comment

This is a matchup where Udeze is totally ineffective. We need more Pohto and Council on the floor. Maybe put Dex at the 4.

Comment

I don't think anyone even attempted to post up that entire half. Certainly didn't see any entry passes to the post. Mo showed last year that he could be at least a threat in the post that could draw attention and open up other things, even if he didn't always convert. Unclear to me why we wouldn't even attempt to establish that again.

Comment

Yuck. And seems like the same offense all over again. And yuck again.

Comment

All-in-all glad the Shocks are only down 4 considering the way they shot the ball. Hopefully, the shooting gets better in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by DCShockerFan05 View Post
              I don't think anyone even attempted to post up that entire half. Certainly didn't see any entry passes to the post. Mo showed last year that he could be at least a threat in the post that could draw attention and open up other things, even if he didn't always convert. Unclear to me why we wouldn't even attempt to establish that again.
              From my terrible memory...Mo was better playing a little off the block waiting for penetration for an easy bucket.

Comment

Brutal. Just brutal
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Poor ball movement. Sloppy passing. To much one on one / dribbling.
                  Udeze with four TO's. Pohto looks good. Our PF's totally ineffective on
                  offense. Have to play quite a bit better or 0-1.

Comment

Pohto playing a great game for a freshman. Now all WSU needs is one more like him and then they have a complete team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      I don’t like Mo shooting 3s
                      Ballers gotta ball.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

From my terrible memory...Mo was better playing a little off the block waiting for penetration for an easy bucket.
                        He was best when backing down a big.

Problem is a good team would recognize that and double him which he wasn't always good getting out of.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                          Yuck. And seems like the same offense all over again. And yuck again.
                          You can’t blame it on transitional coaching anymore either. This seems to be the actual offense IB is implementing.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Gotta cut Mo some slack. The dude justcan’t play against big centers with his style. He can’t bully a guy 3 inches and 30 pounds bigger than him.

Comment

Shox have 3 points off 8 J'ville TO's

Comment

Originally posted by DCShockerFan05 View Post
                                Their bigs' are packing the lane. Shocks perimeter game ain't adjusting.

Comment

Working...
                                X