Boatright interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
    Any athletic director with any skill would have navigated a path for 3G to continue as the Coach.
    Yes he should have. You don’t get rid of your GOAT for unproven accusations 5 years prior.

Comment

Looks like we’re stuck paying Gregg just a shade over $1.2 million a year for the next 4 years and 3 months. If this is really what’s causing WSU to not be so excited about paying exit fees, then it’s going to be a long 4 years folks https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...n?platform=amp

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

I think Boatright should have handled it when it happened.
        I think Sexton was still the AD at the time (2015 if memory serves). Boatright was named AD in Aug of 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I think Sexton was still the AD at the time (2015 if memory serves). Boatright was named AD in Aug of 2016.
          Sseeexxtttoooooonnnnnnnnnn!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
            I have generally been pro-Boatright, I thought he deserved credit for the move to the AAC, and for retaining Marshall.

I think most of us here can see that both those positives... have dwindled. Other negatives that many constantly bring up are becoming more pronounced.

I don't really understand how he skipped the 3G assault saga without any dirt on him - why are there not questions being asked about that?

No more SASO room? Masks? Worse conference? Worse non-con? None of this is adding up to be positive to me. Consider me worried about the direction.

I think the criticism on the non conference schedule is a little overblown. We had Missouri and Oklahoma State at the roundhouse last year. Too bad it was crapped on by COVID. This year we are playing at their arenas. Just the way things worked.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post

I think the criticism on the non conference schedule is a little overblown. We had Missouri and Oklahoma State at the roundhouse last year. Too bad it was crapped on by COVID. This year we are playing at their arenas. Just the way things worked.
              I doubt those are games anyone is upset about.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Jacksonville State
                South Alabama
                Tarleton State
                Norfolk State
                Alcorn State
                North Texas
                Prairie View

Those are the non con games in the round house. How much are they charging for season tickets?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I doubt those are games anyone is upset about.
                  I know that. I was just pointing out that we had a good home non con schedule last year and I believe that it will be better again. I’m not sure how much the AD does with scheduling anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post

I know that. I was just pointing out that we had a good home non con schedule last year and I believe that it will be better again. I’m not sure how much the AD does with scheduling anyway.
                    That’s like saying a CEO doesn’t have anything to do with how a department is run so he shouldn’t be accountable for actions taken under his watch.
                    Last edited by shock; October 28, 2021, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Jacksonville State
                      South Alabama
                      Tarleton State
                      Norfolk State
                      Alcorn State
                      North Texas
                      Prairie View

Those are the non con games in the round house. How much are they charging for season tickets?
                      That will be offset with the "free mask" night

Comment

Jacksonville State
                        South Alabama
                        Tarleton State
                        Norfolk State
                        Alcorn State
                        North Texas
                        Prairie View

I read today that Gonzaga and the Shocks both have an unfilled game for this year. Don't know if it's true but finding some time to meet Few somewhere between here and Washington would be a kick!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I read today that Gonzaga and the Shocks both have an unfilled game for this year. Don't know if it's true but finding some time to meet Few somewhere between here and Washington would be a kick!
                          Anchorage, Alaska seems like a good place to meet.

Comment

Anchorage, Alaska seems like a good place to meet.
                            We would be playing with frozen balls. It's cold up there!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

We would be playing with frozen balls. It's cold up there!
                              That’s why you use a jock with an insulated cup.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                                Well, I can’t help but wonder if a few people within WSU weren’t a little upset that we got stuck paying Marshall the remainder of his $3 million a per season contract. There could very well some “consultants” telling Boatright that it’s not in WSU’s best interest to pay any exit fees or look into football anything until we are done paying Marshall.
                                So after the money people looked at the report from the investigation and in essence said, “Marshall has to go,” and Baker confirmed in his interview with Gotlieb that Marshall did these things, Boatright was supposed to do what?

Comment

Working...
                                X