Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Shocker Madness (Thoughts, Analysis, & Impressions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I for one find intelligence very attractive...

As for you dragging your Covidiocy into the basketball forum... just don't.

Why don't you stay in your lane and go back to the...wait...you don't have a lane.

Comment

I for one find intelligence very attractive...

GTFO with your worthless contributions
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why you picking on obese people Cold? You keep eatin' them jelly donuts and you're next.

Trump's Speed Warp vaccine won't be enough to save you, and you know it...
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 13, 2021, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

GTFO with your worthless contributions
          He still hasn't gotten over the Shocks beatin' the **** out of the Chickens, and probably won't ever. He's Shockernet's version of Sisyphus.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 14, 2021, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Due to Covid and the bs recent posts, I'm now starting to not even care about Shocker basketball. There's too much equity and cov8d crap in this topic.
            How about choice? If people want others to be vaccinated then leave them alone once they are. Its not my job to protect you if I'm not coughing on you. It's your job to make choices to protect yourself.
            I've also read opinions on the women's place in Shocker Madness. Men's and women's basketball is not the same. But in their efforts to represent the school they deserve a place in the event.
            And while I'm at it, I've never been to a Rolling Stones concert. But if you have issue with "Brown Sugar" the simple solution is to not listen to it. Lesser efforts have been allowed to exist in the name of art.
            Phi Alpha

Comment

A lot to agree with Speed. You only mentioned COVID twice, equity twice, and I have a hunch that the majority of people on the board are Big Rolling Stones fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                A lot to agree with Speed. You only mentioned COVID twice, equity twice, and I have a hunch that the majority of people on the board are Big Rolling Stones fans.
                I'm not a Rolling Stones fan. I like a few songs. But if there might be some I don't like, I'm not required to listen to them.
                It's way past time to practice personal choice and quit being dictated.
                I'm archaic in wanting to live like it's 2019.
                BTW, while I'm at it. I dont like Gruden or any Cuomo's but I don't agree with canceling over something that's 10+ years old. Shaq Morris should take note.
                Phi Alpha

Comment

And shame on me for sharing these thoughts on a basketball preseason promotion. But shame on the many of us who have fallen victim to these useless thoughts.
                  Phi Alpha

Comment

Didn't think it was possible, but I believe someone has out-Colded Cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
                      I've also read opinions on the women's place in Shocker Madness. Men's and women's basketball is not the same. But in their efforts to represent the school they deserve a place in the event.
                      Please quote or screenshot the post you read stating the women don’t deserve a place in Shocker Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                        Didn't think it was possible, but I believe someone has out-Colded Cold.
                        Not possible.

Jelly Donut.jpg

Comment

Due to Covid and the bs recent posts, I'm now starting to not even care about Shocker basketball. There's too much equity and cov8d crap in this topic.
                          How about choice? If people want others to be vaccinated then leave them alone once they are. Its not my job to protect you if I'm not coughing on you. It's your job to make choices to protect yourself.
                          And while I'm at it, I've never been to a Rolling Stones concert. But if you have issue with "Brown Sugar" the simple solution is to not listen to it. Lesser efforts have been allowed to exist in the name of art.
                          Almost none of your incoherent posts are shocker men’s basketball related.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                            ME

Comment

I hate to break it to you, but if this forum is too liberal for you I'm not sure there is much left that you will find to your liking. Maybe a couple small towns in Oklahoma.

On topic, the only thing I ever hope to get out of this event is overly enthusiastic posts from forum members. I'm not even being sarcastic. I'm happy for any basketball excitement a handful of weeks before the season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerLurker View Post

On topic, the only thing I ever hope to get out of this event is overly enthusiastic posts from forum members. I'm not even being sarcastic. I'm happy for any basketball excitement a handful of weeks before the season starts.
                                And we didn't really get much of that.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X