No announcement yet.

Bradley In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, take a breather, and get your collective heads out of your butts while Coach GM is talking to you.

Your quota for turnovers is expired.
    Clean whatever slippery stuff is on your hands....
    Catch the ball when it's thrown to you....
    Hang on to the ball when you rebound it...
    If you're going to throw it away, you might as well do it in the form of 3 pointers...at least we have a shot at a rebound and 3 points every 3 games or so.....

Stop thinking so much and play the damn game....

Now get out there and kick some butt!!! :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I feel fairly certain that both Clemente and Griskenas will be invited back.

Comment

Good time as any other to take in some of the Presidential debates before halftime's over

Comment

Is it bad that when someone tosses up a shot, I'm no longer even praying for the rebound, I'm praying for us not to turn it over after we get it?
          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
          Students > Alumni
          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

9-16 from the field. 3-5 from three. 8-9 from the line. 17 turnovers.

Comment

I'm watching the Bradley internet feed. Just like on shockervision, the radio guys still go over the internet feed during the radio commercials. It is funny listening to them talk about how bad we are.

Actually, it is not funny, it is sad.

Comment

Right now, a team of Thopmson, Romney, Obama, Huckabee, and Edwards would be kicking our azzzz.

Comment

Thanks Joco.
                  Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                    Right now, a team of Thopmson, Romney, Obama, Huckabee, and Edwards would be kicking our azzzz.
                    Only if they commit fewer flip-flops, uh, I mean turnovers.... :D

Comment

The bring Ryan Bradley chant should begin. He was asked to leave, couldn't imagine him doing as bad as the current roster. This is brutal to watch.

Comment

Who's the bench for that team?

Paul?
                        McCain?

I'll bet either'd be tough on a basketball court...
                        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                        Students > Alumni
                        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by mulligan
                          The bring Ryan Bradley chant should begin. He was asked to leave, couldn't imagine him doing as bad as the current roster. This is brutal to watch.
                          Since we can't do that, let's start the bring Arbry Butler chant.... :D

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:

Comment

Its a good thing I removed all the firearms from my house.

Good thing Bradley isnt shooting all that well just making those shots when they need to.

If we elminate all turnovers in the second half we win by 5 mark it down

Comment

halftime scores.

Ill st 31-13 over SIU
                              CU 29-15 over MSU
                              In St 41-23 over UNI

WSU at Bradley is the best game.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                                Its a good thing I removed all the firearms from my house.

Good thing Bradley isnt shooting all that well just making those shots when they need to.

If we elminate all turnovers in the second half we win by 5 mark it down
                                The eternal OPTIMIST :clap:
                                From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Working...
                                X