No announcement yet.

Bradley In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very very nice 2nd half come back and win. If we can ever get the offense in sync with the defense this teams going to be pretty good.

:goshocks:

Comment

• 8 shockers attempted field goals. All were 50% or better.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockball
        8 shockers attempted field goals. All were 50% or better.
        And we were 5-11 from 3 pt range tonight...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
        :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I think the important part of the 5 for 11 is the 11 part. Now maybe the 'shoot inside first' rule takes hold.
          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Good job by Hatch tonight as well. Looked alot more comfortable tonight offensively..for the most part.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Off topic:

If you want to hear a pretty good game, KGSO has the Southeast vs East game on right now. It just went into overtime at 72 all. Southeast made a 4-point play at the buzzer to send it into overtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerInKC
                I think the important part of the 5 for 11 is the 11 part. Now maybe the 'shoot inside first' rule takes hold.
                Amen to that ...... :goshocks:
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Great second half, we will just pretend the first half didn't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz
                    Great second half, we will just pretend the first half didn't exist.
                    What first half? :D
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I don't even know where to start with this game

Comment

• I was impressed the most with 2 guys -- Gal, who played the way we NEED him to play with Matt out, and RAMON. I was a little skeptical that Ramon would be able to contribute much, but I guess when he says he's ready to play, he REALLY IS!

Great win. Boy did we need that.

Comment

• 69% from the field? One of the best shooting nights I can remember for the Skocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                            Off topic:

If you want to hear a pretty good game, KGSO has the Southeast vs East game on right now. It just went into overtime at 72 all. Southeast made a 4-point play at the buzzer to send it into overtime.
                            I almost went to that game. Why would anyone even contest a 3 at the buzzer while up 4? That's just stupid.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• subgod, I was at the game, East controlled the first 3 quarters so I left. I turned it on the radio just in time to hear the 4 point play. Absolutely stupid defense by East, with a 4 point lead in that situation, you shouldn't be within 10 feet of the shooter. Then East committed a foul with 0.6 seconds in OT. I bet Ronnie Allen did a Bobby Knight X2 in the locker room after the game!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                                NOthing personal but I hope that's the last "let's play Hatch" comment I have to hear.

The game is about 5 times too fast for the young man.
                                I gotta admit I was stunned by his play. He looked calm and confident out there. He can truly contribute to this team if he can repeat that performance going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X