Bradley 58
    Shox 46

But if we hit our 3's

Bradley 58
    Shox 89

Comment

Shox - 73

Bradley - 55

We're going to DRAIN from downtown this game. I predict we make at least 10 three's. Plus, no Ruffin for Bradley, so they'll score less.
      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I predicted that our shots would start falling tonight, including the 3's, and they did, to the tune of 5-11 for 15 points, and 45.5%.

A great win, hopefully boosting their confidence for MSU and Creighton.

That 2nd half run was more like LSU and UAB games.

Comment

Where'd this team come from and where have they been hiding???
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

SubGod22---This was NOT one game we Shocker Zealots could say---"I'm not worried." 1st Half---"It was the worst of times" with around 17 turnovers. Yikes! Then Coach has a pep talk about some strategy. 2nd half----"it was the best of times." We had a run that I thought was a knock out blow!!!! Put in in the ole deep freeze? But hark! Crouch gets hot, and we just foul, foul---I plead for them to quit stopping the clock( :rant: ) and fouling because these Braves can stroke free-throws. I was yelling, I was cheering, it was messy!!!!

Then RC gets a big tip in. GM keeps making the free-throws for us. And we finally seal the deal. I always say 77-70 and a 7 point spread. But I under-estimated these Shocks and they win by 7 and I picked us to win by 1 point at the buzzer with a GM 3.!!! Anywho, we beat a team on the road that was picked very very high PreSeason by several Publications!!! Yeeeehaaa!

:shock: :drum: :poster_cooz: :bball_spin: :drum: 8) :whistle:
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
            X