No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS BRADLEY PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we'll shoot a little better this time. Our defense will still be solid, and to me that equals a win.

WSU -- 64
    Bradley -- 59

Comment

Interesting game with both teams being out their star players and PGs. Still, with this being on the road at a still good BU, I don't expect the Shox to win. Even if Ramon does play, I don't think he'll be quite the same rebounding. If the Shox play hard they stay in the game and only lose by 5. If the no energy team that showed up and played against Drake we get our butts kicked by at least 15. I'm gonna be positive and go with...

Shox - 53

Braves - 58
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The scouting report in the Eagle kind of eluded to saying Ramon would NOT be playing because he still can't make a fist with his hand yet, though they said he was practicing now, and would like to play today. However, without the doctor approval, he's in a holding pattern.

Not that I want to relay that bad news. We need his rebounding and his toughness.

Comment

If it's a low scoring game the Shocks prevail, if however it goes above 65 the Shocks are doomed. The one caveat would be fouls, Bradley will clean house if it's close as they shoot 74.2% from the line while our beloved Shocks can only muster a meager 66.8%. The Braves average 20.4 fouls per game and the Shocks 16.6 so the game will in all likelihood per determined at the line :cry:

Go Shocks!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

With the Shocker bench being about 15 feet from the beer toting Bradley students whose emphasize is on yelling, rattling and screaming at the visiting team, I hope all the new players strap up their shoes tight and can work through it. Our only hope is that all the most obnoxious drunks are still on holiday break.

Comment

Braves 63
              Shocks 52

Shockers have gone one deep on the "can't do without" players for the past three years. Without Matt B Shocks take lump after lump after lump to teams they have no bidness losing to...the guys don't need to tie their shoes on tighter. :wsu_posters: It's a tough pill to swallow.
              For myself, I am an optimist — it does not seem to be much use being anything else..
              WChurchill (English Prime Minister and Shocker fan)

Comment

loss... :cry:
                ________
                VAAAPP VAPORIZER
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I hope MG can do better in rebounding this game. I thought in the game against Illinois State he would take up the slack left by Ramon's absence, but he had 0 rebounds in 31 minutes. Look for us to keep it close like the last game, but come up short. We win if we start hitting our 3's.

Braves 56
                  Shocks 50

We hit our 3's then it's

Shocks 71
                  Braves 66

Comment

Shockers 62
                    Bradley 55

Comment

60-59 hopefully shocks on top.

Comment

60-45 Braves. We couldn't score against Drake, and this is on the road. Not a good situation tonight. If we can hit 3's, it'll be around a 5 point loss.

Comment

Shocks will rebound, defend and hit some key shots down the stretch. Shocks 61 BU 55

Comment

With Matt out and even if Ramon is playing, he's got to be playing hurt, the smart money says to bet against the Shocks. So, Shocks win by one on a tip-in from Ramon's one good hand. And if Ramon doesn't play, any
                            Shocks good hand will do.

Shocks - 41

Braves - 40

Comment

Shockers Win by 1 :goshocks: 8) 8)
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

We scored 46 at home while shooting tons of free throws. Guessing we will not get to the line nearly as much on the road. Has anyone ever won while scoring 39 or 40?

Comment

Working...
                                X