Shocker Career Statistics 1-22-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I will update. :D

I forgot to buy a program at the first game so I couldn't confirm my stats with those that the Univeristy puts out. I pretty much defer to what they have at the end of the season (or the beginning of this season) and begin anew. So I'm keeping running totals from the first two games we've played, and as soon as I get the correct numbers from the end of last season, I'll put them in.

Comment

has it been updated lately JV?

Comment

Got my program tonight at the Wyoming game, so I'll make sure I have all the correct numbers and put in this season's - probably have them up by Sunday. :)

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker
          Got my program tonight at the Wyoming game, so I'll make sure I have all the correct numbers and put in this season's - probably have them up by Sunday. :)
          alrite thanks

Comment

stats update

JV, if you go to Go Shockers, click on Men's basketball, & then click on stats for last season, you will find individual stats for each game on the schedule of wins & losses there. Go to the last game you are missing stats for, the Mo State loss in the MVC trnm, & you will find all of the individual stats you need in case they weren't all there in the WSU, Wyoming program.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how many categories Cooz can finish top 10 in.

Comment

Doesn't PJ need 20-25 points to crack the top 20 now?

I also believe he's close to the Top 5 in games played.

He should be in or near the Top 10 in 3's. As is Matt.

I believe he should be in the Top 10 in assists now as well.

He'll probably finish 4th in steals. Matt could crack the Top 10.

And he should finish between Jamar and X for 6th in blocks.

It's gonna be sad to see PJ go. He really could fill up a stat sheet on any given night...
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think Cleo has the frees down.
                  [img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5175/niffithgn0.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cleo was also the first college player west of the Mississippi to score 2,000 points and I believe still the only player to be named 1st team all MVC four times.

Comment

I hope we will be adding some of the freshman to the watch list this season. Murry, Kyles, and Stutz could defieantly break a few records in their careers.

Comment

We haven't had this many young players get this many minutes in Shocker uniforms for some time, so, yeah, I'll probably start keeping tabs on all the new guys. I just want to get the current program (forgot to buy one) so I can make sure my numbers match those of the University. Seems like the numbers I pull out of the paper (by season's end) don't always match up. But yeah, I'll have this going right after the second game. :goshocks:

Comment

I love you man!!!
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

JV, would you consider adding the following Individual statistics?

a. Most Points Scored by a Player in Single Game (Top 10)

b. Highest Season Individual Scoring Average (Top 10)

Comment

a. Most Points Scored by a Player in Single Game (Top 10)

b. Highest Season Individual Scoring Average (Top 10)
                              I'll see if I have or can find any numbers for them, and it may take some time to go through individual stats (I'm not sure if the University keeps those kinds of records.

Oh, and I wouldn't expect any of those records to be challenged any time soon. Maybe someone will step up and prove me wrong...but the last 2 big "scorers" I can recall are XMan, Mo Evans, and Jason Perez to a certain degree. Prior to that, AC, Cliff.

Comment

Thanks, JV. Do not go to a lot of work on my account if I am the only one interested. It is not my intent to cause you a great deal of work.

I just assumed that the university would have some records on those two areas as individual scoring is probably one of if not the most reported area in all the statistics.

Comment

Working...
                                X