No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we win tomorrow, when would we play next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      If we win tomorrow, when would we play next?
      Tuesday evening against the winner of the the Challenge ALS vs. Team Arkansas game.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• This LA Cheaters team shoots FTs like the Shockers

Comment

• Why didn't Willis play?
          Connor showed up in the 2nd half.
          Kelly showed up the entire game.
          Hannah was solid.
          SHJ was also solid.
          To much shooting the 3 in the first half.
          Second half After Shox will win tomorrow and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
            Why didn't Willis play?
            Hamstring injury.

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Comment

• Aftershocks got the "better" side of the bracket. The teams today are much better than what I saw yesterday. Thankfully won't meet any of them until Dayton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Aftershocks got the "better" side of the bracket. The teams today are much better than what I saw yesterday. Thankfully won't meet any of them until Dayton.
                  I agree Stickboy. It looks to me like we are the 7th best team in Wichita…….so far
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

• that team was pretty good. there must be a lot of euro pros in this tournament.

Comment

• I wanted to cheer for Oklahoma State... Until I noticed that they are coached by Gottelieb.

Comment

• Doug Gotttlieb is the coach for the Oklahoma State team. That makes it really easy to cheer for New Mexico!
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Gottelieb going to half court screaming on every possession

Comment

• Gottelieb may be a good High school coach but he just is too short ... Sighted, not quick .... Thinking enough, and way to slow .... To make adjustments to coach at the next level.

Comment

• He is pretty easy to dislike. And the biggest whiner I have seen here so far.
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

• No one seems to understand the goaltend rules are FIBA and not normal US rules too

Comment

Working...
                                X