Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most will probably hate this thought but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most will probably hate this thought but....

...if you want to see GREAT offensive movement, watch The women’s semi final with Stanford/ South Carolina... it is fun to watch... great passing , attacking the rim... great game.... and free throws!!! Made!!

Or northwest Missouri D2 national champs

Comment

...or the 30 on 30 show right now showing the Phi Slamma Jamma.
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Bueckers is a player worth watching. She can ball.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          ...if you want to see GREAT offensive movement, watch The women’s semi final with Stanford/ South Carolina... it is fun to watch... great passing , attacking the rim... great game.... and free throws!!! Made!!
          Back cuts, off ball screens, and true high post play are a joy to see when done correctly. Miss that in the men’s game.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Back cuts, off ball screens, and true high post play are a joy to see when done correctly. Miss that in the men’s game.
            Stanford must have scored 20 points on back cuts alone....

Comment

I don't hate this thought. I'm just not going to waste my time watching something that I have no interest in whatsoever.

Comment

2 really good games last night. Aari McDonald is a hell of a player. People are missing out just cause they don’t want to give it a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  It is a completely different game.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

It is a completely different game.
                    It is but not all that many women's teams play it like the teams molly was referring to or watching. If they did WBB would be in a much better place.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

It is but not all that many women's teams play it like the teams molly was referring to or watching. If they did WBB would be in a much better place.
                      That’s not all coaching. A lot of the seamless offense that is run is because of the huge disparity of talent levels in the girls games. In H.S. the score is frequently a 30-50 points difference in a game that is on the same level (2A against 2A, etc). This is not uncommon, and you are only talking about NCAA Tournament games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        I don't hate this thought. I'm just not going to waste my time watching something that I have no interest in whatsoever.
                        And yet you WILL take the time to post twice on a topic you have no interest in...

Comment

That and my last one took less than 5 minutes. You are a waste of time but I have a few minutes I can afford to waste.

Comment

And you respond again!!! Nothing to post negative about Coach Brown?

Comment

I just can't watch it. Fastpitch softball is entertaining to me, and sometimes volleyball, but not basketball.

Comment

Working...
                              X