This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Self disrespects WSU on ESPN

I saw Bill Self on ESPN tonight before the KSU / KU game. He said that the state of Kansas is divided into two groups. K State fans and KU fans. I guess he forgot that there are SHOCKER FANS!!!
    Anyone who disrespects our Shockers is subject to a kick square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Frank Martin?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The way both of these teams are playing right now, WSU would beat both of them. I don't think it would even be close either.
      The Assman

Comment

People are really sensitive today on SN. Self was just posturing for the camera and doing his part to build up the tension for Rivalry Week on Big Monday. No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          People are really sensitive today on SN. Self was just posturing for the camera and doing his part to build up the tension for Rivalry Week on Big Monday. No biggie.
          Correct. This was just coach speak.
          Livin the dream

Comment

The Shox still beat either of these teams. They're dodging WSU
            Phi Alpha

Comment

That was one boring ugly game. Octagon of Doom?
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I would love to see Toure' and DWill hook up with Tyshawn Taylor and Elijah Johnson. There's no question we dominate the KSU guards.

Comment

Originally posted by double dribble View Post
                  I saw Bill Self on ESPN tonight before the KSU / KU game. He said that the state of Kansas is divided into two groups. K State fans and KU fans. I guess he forgot that there are SHOCKER FANS!!!
                  Anyone who disrespects our Shockers is subject to a kick square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)
                  I agree! I think we need to send him many emails letting him know that there are some of us Kansans who could care less about either one of those BcS teams.

Comment

Got to give some props to the KSU student holding the sign: "Pass it to me Tyshon!"

Comment

I thought it was Frank Martin that said this, not Bill Self

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                        I thought it was Frank Martin that said this, not Bill Self
                        That is too funny. Two peas in a pod. I guess the shockerneters can't tell the difference.

I didn't see the show, so I don't know either.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                          I agree! I think we need to send him many emails letting him know that there are some of us Kansans who could care less about either one of those BcS teams.
                          Be nice. You catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. Here's my e-mail:

Dear Coach Self:

Congratulations on your tough win over your in-state rival tonight. I was previously a fan of your opponent but their lousy play and the toughness your team exhibited has convinced me to change allegiances. Therefore, beginning tonight I am no longer a Kansas State Jayhawk. I am a proud Kansas Wildcat.

Sincerely,
                          A life long Kansan

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            Yep. They'd say the same in any other rivalry game. UNC and Duke too, and that's a state that has about 15 Division I schools.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I had a dream once that Bill Self was the Coach at KU. Even in my dreams i didnt give a rats arse.

Comment

Working...
                              X