No announcement yet.

Cut em' down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am for lets win it first then worry about cutting down the nets.

Comment

After beating The Drake. The fans can stick around and participate/watch as the nets come down. I don't want to cut down the nets if it could still wind up as a tie after beating the bares.

Comment

Definitely cut 'em after the Drake game. You should see all the "WTB WSU/Drake tickets" ads already on craigslist. Place will be juiced for sure. As for Weems, when we dispatch them tomorrow night, I expect our players to win with class; however, I also eagerly expect our entire student section to chest bump and throat slash his butt off the court.

Comment

There really isn't even a choice is there? Would you really like to send the signal to your players that the remaining games aren't that important when tourney seeding is on the line?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

1) Let the student's take care of Weems.
            2) Send someone back in to steal the nets in Normal.
            3) Major gathering on the floor after win over Drake.
            4) Repeat step 3 in St. Louis after win over whoever.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I say if we clinch at Ill St......we meet the team at the Airport like we did in 2006 when we went to the sweet 16 and have a heck of a welcoming committee there. Then when we come home and pound Drake we do it all over again in the Chuck!
              Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                Definitely cut 'em after the Drake game. You should see all the "WTB WSU/Drake tickets" ads already on craigslist. Place will be juiced for sure. As for Weems, when we dispatch them tomorrow night, I expect our players to win with class; however, I also eagerly expect our entire student section to chest bump and throat slash his butt off the court.
                Hopefully Ragland doesn't smart off again. He just gets so emotionally wrapped up in the game. Needs to learn to chill a little.

Comment

Forget Weems. He doesn't deserve the recognition derived from us cutting down the nets in his face. Cut them down against Drake and send him an 11x14 photo.

Comment

Since Creighton won last night (with a very impressive offensive display I might add) then the Shocks can not clinch an outright championship tonight. That eliminates any consideration of snipping the nets tonight IMHO.

Let's not forget that technically we can still finish 2nd if we don't take care of business when it counts.

Comment

Working...
                    X