X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Oh hell yes. This would be great for the American.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Penny tried hard for the Magic job. But they turned him down. He announced he will be back at Memphis.

He also announced he is hiring Larry Brown. The NCAA has to be moving a permanent infractions division to Memphis lol

Comment

• I heard Haertl saying this was a great move because” basketball is better with Larry Brown in it”….
          in what way? Cheating? Churlishness? I met him once and that was enough… great coach( perhaps) but full o himself

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
            I heard Haertl saying this was a great move because” basketball is better with Larry Brown in it”….
            in what way? Cheating? Churlishness? I met him once and that was enough… great coach( perhaps) but full o himself
            “The Bruce” is the master of clichés and hyperbole… he’s also quite familiar with a thesaurus. He's actually a pretty good dude and likes to stroke the egos of any KU listeners...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              I heard Haertl saying this was a great move because” basketball is better with Larry Brown in it”….
              So true. Not at all questioning his coaching ability, but the man is a huge narcissist and repeat offender when it comes to blatant cheating.

Of course, it really doesn't matter anymore. The highest bidders will get the players.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                Oh hell yes. This would be great for the American.
                I actually think Penny is good for the American, by staying in it. He brings a name that draws attention to the league. So far his name has far outshined his coaching resume, but this is not all bad either , as far as the Shocks are concerned. Let us build the better program, while he continues to bring recognition to the league as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockadaisical View Post

So far his “wallet” has far outshined his coaching resume, but this is not all bad either , as far as the Shocks are concerned. Let us build the better program, while he continues to bring recognition to the league as a whole.
                  Fixed it

Comment

• NCAA.com updates college basketball Top 25 after NBA Draft deadline

25. Auburn

24. Michigan State

23. Florida State

22. Indiana

21. Syracuse

20. Wichita State

247Sports: Here's a group of six teams who should all reach the NCAA Tournament, each blessed with key returners and incoming talent. At Syracuse, Buddy and Jimmy Boeheim should have a special season under their father and will certainly be a tough out in March. Wichita State will likely be the team to beat in the AAC since Tyson Etienne is returning.

Comment

• Ricky Council could very well be a rising Shocker player that sees many more minutes. Memphis and Houston will be with us in the top 3 teams. How will they finish? Which of the new recruits do you think will contribute the most this Season?
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        Ricky Council could very well be a rising Shocker player that sees many more minutes. Memphis and Houston will be with us in the top 3 teams. How will they finish? Which of the new recruits do you think will contribute the most this Season?
                        I look for Council to earn more minutes playing the right way (focused, with his eyes on the ball).

Pleasant (Photo will get some minutes).

Comment

Working...
                        X