2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I guess you missed "But it shouldn't be that way." - which recognizes it is happening. You can not just lay all the blame at the feet of the players. Coaching staffs are running players off also.
    Didn't miss it. I got exactly what you were saying...

Comment

• sounds like Texas Tech might have transfers and Burton's name is being mentioned. That would essentially mean only Sherfield and Mitgaard actually played better than while here ( well with Neveda not making the NCAA tournament and Mitgaard playing against way lower competition).

Comment

• Tyson, Dexter, Mo, Ricky, and Clarence. As long as those guys stick around we’ll have a good nucleus to build on. The transfer market is popping this year so there should be plenty of talent available. It’s just a matter finding the right fit and convincing them to come here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          sounds like Texas Tech might have transfers and Burton's name is being mentioned. That would essentially mean only Sherfield and Mitgaard actually played better than while here ( well with Neveda not making the NCAA tournament and Mitgaard playing against way lower competition).
          Midtgaard played some good competition at times and did very well. He didn't even look outclassed against Garza.

Comment

sounds like Texas Tech might have transfers and Burton's name is being mentioned. That would essentially mean only Sherfield and Mitgaard actually played better than while here ( well with Neveda not making the NCAA tournament and Mitgaard playing against way lower competition).
            Noah averaged 11.1 points, 4.4 assists, 4.2 rebounds, and 1.6 steals while shooting almost 40% from 3 point range for UMass.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              You gotta have 8 solid players and the other guys are all at risk to transfer. Just the way its gonna be
              Just getting ready to say that....eight scholarship players and 4-5 walkons. The best of the walk ons-give them a scholarship at semester. You at least have a chance to keep your team together.

Comment

• It's possible that Porter stays pending what happens with AG and recruitment, but just putting his name in the portal allows other teams to talk to him.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                  Welp. So much for PGotF

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                    It's possible that Porter stays pending what happens with AG and recruitment, but just putting his name in the portal allows other teams to talk to him.
                    I guess it's possible. But it's not likely, and Mo's situation was unique. It's not going to happen with Craig Porter.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

So it sounds like last year was more of a player problem rather than a Marshall problem.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I will be severely disappointed if Ricky leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                          The transfer market is popping this year so there should be plenty of talent available.
                          Since it's the offseason and we're all practicing mental m****rbat*** can we also entertain that some folks looking to transfer DIDN'T come here due to coaching personnel and may be interested now that we have a change?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

When he was recruited, he wanted to experience our rabid fan base, he trusted Lou G., and he seemed to like a coach like GM, because he was a ultra demanding coach. The rabid fan base, and CGM were never experienced by him. I'm not sure what he is looking for, but I hope he finds it. With as many transfers on the list as there are, he may not get what he is looking for. I would think he's hoping for a chance back home at IU, Purdue, or Notre Dame. We will soon find out.
                            ISU/IUPUI/Eastern Ill maybe. Don't see the others being an option. Could be wrong.

Comment

• Several spot on takes in this thread but those digging CP3’s abilities are not them. We are talking about a Bobby Brown/Fred VanVleet dynamic here.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                                I will be severely disappointed if Ricky leaves.
                                But I thought that’s the main reason why we signed IB to a 5 year contract?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X