Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker82/85
    replied
    Try for the other Allen. Timmy not Teddy.

Leave a comment:

• IndianaShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by pogo View Post

You can never regain integrity once you lose it. That kind of thinking is akin to winning at all costs. No thanks.
    You're joking right?? How many schools still playing in the NCAA tourney have had serious scandals. Pretty sure no one is holding that against Michigan or Baylor.

And for the record, I'm not advocating for, nor would support a winning at all costs program. I do think bringing in a real talent with a spotty history is worth the risk when you surround them with a veteran team composed of high character guys.

It won't happen anyway, and if it did chances are Teddy would find a way to strikeout. But sometimes you need to swing for the fences.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by pogo View Post

You can never regain integrity once you lose it. That kind of thinking is akin to winning at all costs. No thanks.
    Not entirely true, but I get what you are saying.

Leave a comment:

• pogo
    replied
    Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post

Sentenced served. Its now a clean slate. I don't know about anyone else but I like to win. If you have to close your eyes a time or two, so be it. Beats the hell out of losing.

Leave a comment:

• IndianaShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I think we've had one issue
    Sentenced served. Its now a clean slate. I don't know about anyone else but I like to win. If you have to close your eyes a time or two, so be it. Beats the hell out of losing.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Absolutely serious. We're talking about TA not Chance Moore.

I said one issue and he's gone.

If he somehow figures it out, you have a guy who's good enough to carry a team through a tourney run.
    I think we've had one issue

Leave a comment:

• IndianaShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

In the immortal words of John McEnroe, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS???!!!!!!
    Absolutely serious. We're talking about TA not Chance Moore.

I said one issue and he's gone.

If he somehow figures it out, you have a guy who's good enough to carry a team through a tourney run.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied

I'd take a flyer on Teddy. If he goes belly up again (history says likely); show him the door and have a schollie waiting for a random portal addition.

If Teddy were here and could stay out of his own way, Tyson would have serious competition defending that CPOY title.
    In the immortal words of John McEnroe, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS???!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• choida
    replied
    Any word on AG coming back?

Leave a comment:

• IndianaShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
    Saw on one of the facebook shocker groups that Teddy Allen is in town. Is he just hanging out with friends on the team or is HCIB trying to get him to come back?
    I'd take a flyer on Teddy. If he goes belly up again (history says likely); show him the door and have a schollie waiting for a random portal addition.

If Teddy were here and could stay out of his own way, Tyson would have serious competition defending that CPOY title.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

It’s ok. We all just assumed you were still drunk from celebrating Creightons first sweet 16 in 50 years.
    He'll be here all night.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
    Saw on one of the facebook shocker groups that Teddy Allen is in town. Is he just hanging out with friends on the team or is HCIB trying to get him to come back?

Leave a comment:

• WichitaHawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Woodrow
    replied
    Gonzaga is playing 5 guys similar in size to that lineup. They are outrebounding USC by 7 at the half. Gonzaga works hard at it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I'll probably get ripped for this, but it reminds me of the Houston lineup...albeit this lineup needs to rebound better.
    from a skill standpoint, this is probably as good as it gets. From a size standpoint, we need serious rebounding effort from everyone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X