2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post

I'd take a flyer on Teddy. If he goes belly up again (history says likely); show him the door and have a schollie waiting for a random portal addition.

If Teddy were here and could stay out of his own way, Tyson would have serious competition defending that CPOY title.
    In the immortal words of John McEnroe, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS???!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

In the immortal words of John McEnroe, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS???!!!!!!
      Absolutely serious. We're talking about TA not Chance Moore.

I said one issue and he's gone.

If he somehow figures it out, you have a guy who's good enough to carry a team through a tourney run.

Comment

Absolutely serious. We're talking about TA not Chance Moore.

I said one issue and he's gone.

If he somehow figures it out, you have a guy who's good enough to carry a team through a tourney run.
        I think we've had one issue

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I think we've had one issue
          Sentenced served. Its now a clean slate. I don't know about anyone else but I like to win. If you have to close your eyes a time or two, so be it. Beats the hell out of losing.

Comment

Sentenced served. Its now a clean slate. I don't know about anyone else but I like to win. If you have to close your eyes a time or two, so be it. Beats the hell out of losing.
            You can never regain integrity once you lose it. That kind of thinking is akin to winning at all costs. No thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

You can never regain integrity once you lose it. That kind of thinking is akin to winning at all costs. No thanks.
              Not entirely true, but I get what you are saying.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

You're joking right?? How many schools still playing in the NCAA tourney have had serious scandals. Pretty sure no one is holding that against Michigan or Baylor.

And for the record, I'm not advocating for, nor would support a winning at all costs program. I do think bringing in a real talent with a spotty history is worth the risk when you surround them with a veteran team composed of high character guys.

It won't happen anyway, and if it did chances are Teddy would find a way to strikeout. But sometimes you need to swing for the fences.

Comment

• Try for the other Allen. Timmy not Teddy.

Comment

• We took a flyer on Teddy before and it didn't work out. Then he went to Nebraska and it didn't work out. And that was even closer to his support group. I really hope he's just passing thru and not staying.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Let TA come in if he wants, but only as a walk-on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                        I had info on Trevin and mixed him up with Trey. TREVIN Wade to EKU is what I meant to communicate. Now I see that I didn’t make that clear as I responded to a query about Trey. I’m sorry.
                        Trey was never supposed to be PF in the 1st place. Wanted to play out on the wing and Trevin gonna kill on EKU. We messed up on a good PG

Comment

• Teddy is not meant to be a college basketball player. He needs to go overseas and make money and get in all the trouble he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post

Trey was never supposed to be PF in the 1st place. Wanted to play out on the wing and Trevin gonna kill on EKU. We messed up on a good PG
                            Sweet Georgia

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post

I'm not sure Trey has the skillset to play on the wing for extended periods. I know that may be what he wants or how he sees himself, but he never really displayed what would truly be needed there. He's best utilized as an undersized 4. I liked Trey. I liked the effort we got from him and what he did for us. If he truly wants to be a wing, he definitely needs to drop down to a lower level where he won't be exposed as much for what he's lacking.

As far as Trevin goes, I thought he had some things to offer, but I'd hardly say we messed up with him. He was at best the 3rd best PG on the team and that's only if you don't add Etienne into the mix. I'm sure he will find success at EKU though. Much more than he would have found in the American. I think he could have potentially been a decent backup playing 10 to 15 minutes here.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Not sure if its been mentioned here, but Taylor tweeted to not expect Bilau to be back.

Comment

Working...
                                X