No announcement yet.

Coaching Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great hire! Nice. Should do well at Cincy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

No. Not geographically or basketball wise.
      Must have got a lot more $$$.

otherwise, I don’t see why you would risk leaving to go to another small school to try to build up something like you already have at ACU well you wait out getting an offer for my big school.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Must have got a lot more $$$.

otherwise, I don’t see why you would risk leaving to go to another small school to try to build up something like you already have at ACU well you wait out getting an offer for my big school.
        UTEP seems like a logical next-step after ACU, which wasn’t D2 that long ago. Besides, with player movement (we did just take one of their best players), there probably wasn’t that much more building that could happen at a place like ACU.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

THE NCAA RULE$ ARE $OMEWHAT MORE $TRICT

Comment

• Anyone heard where Kyle Linsted is going after Minnesota? Is he possibly going to come back to Sunrise Academy in some role?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              Anyone heard where Kyle Linsted is going after Minnesota? Is he possibly going to come back to Sunrise Academy in some role?
              Still looking....

Comment

• The former Jayhawks All-American earned two NCAA title rings at Kansas — one as a player, one as a coach.

Comment

• That’s a good hire by mark. Danny is an excellent assistant.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                  X