Wichita State vs. Drake First Four Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

After watching 40 minutes of that, this is what you’re gonna stick your arm out with? You’re seriously a loser.
    I already buried you.

You're pissed because WSU had to fire their hall of fame coach because he had an anger problem. So now you're going to dunk on the new coach at any point you can. 3-17 from three... COACHING!!! Free throw shooting.. COACHING!!.. give me a break.

The game was pathetic!! No doubt. I am not going to defend any of that.

But if you think that is enough to light IB on fire for the entirety of the future of his career - you're a moron. And trust me you are one.

This season had under .500 written all the hell over it.

Congrats to IB and WSU on a good year. Bet we're dancing again in 2022, and all these idiots on this thread and suck one. This fanbase has turned into a bunch of entitled wussies. You especially Fever, I used to think you were measured and a pretty decent poster. You have jumped off the deep end - big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Because you're pretending to know someone's career - who just won AAC coach of the year - before an NCAA Tournament game is over - in a one-point loss.

That is the definition of stupid.

The fact of the matter is - there are a core group of posters who will blame everything on IB because they are displeased 3G was fired because he punched a player, and then lied about it. And that is also stupid.
      I think that is a fair point, but there are others who just wished we would’ve waited until after the season and conducted a coaching search. But here is the bottom line: until the transfer thing is sorted out, and schools are held accountable for cheating, it doesn’t matter who our coach is. Anyone can win handpicking a roster and running pick and rolls with enough talent.

Comment

• Somehow, Drake finds their best player some shots. We can’t.

Comment

Team shoots 17-percent on three-pointers. COACHING!!!!!! Lol some of you are so unreal bias against IB it is hard to even read this ****.

I didn't want him hired either.. but god bless.
          This. We took some bad shots but we missed a LOT of really good shots, and bunnies and FT.

Comment

IB pinning this loss on free throws.
            Also, Mo and IBC bless their hearts, Neither is an AAC center. We need to improve at the 5.

Comment

Team shoots 17-percent on three-pointers. COACHING!!!!!! Lol some of you are so unreal bias against IB it is hard to even read this ****.

I didn't want him hired either.. but god bless.
              Yep we took some great shots. Great play calling when it counted too.

Coaches get the credit when they win but when they lose YOU GOTTA HIT SHOTS
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                Well hope people on here don’t do anything crazy. Just remember it’s still a game. I don’t know any of ya’ll but stay safe.
                ??? Do something crazy? Like riot in the streets? Stampede the Capitol? Go out without a mask?

Comment

• We missed 11 free throws and lost by 1 point. I have not seen the stats but I bet they shot less than 50%. I am also glad the season is over. I will not have to watch any more games where we just let teams back in the game with stupid play. I bet in 3 tournament games I Tre Wade scored less than 10 points. He is our starting power forward. WOW Coach Brown better go find a power forward that can score. and a real pont guard that can score and lead a team.

TE better get used to people setting up to stop him. But he had some decent shots just missed. DD get in the gym and shoot and learn to make a left hand layup. RC IV, learn to go the cup without falling down. Learn to shoot midrange. The same for MJ.

Clang I just missed another free throw.

Comment

• Don't even know what to say.

Comment

• It's not hard to figure out who on here thinks the hiring of Isaac Brown was a bad decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockersarelife View Post

So we didn’t set up some shitty play that wouldn’t work
                        Right..we don’t make good game ending plays. But, at least we could have been closer to the basket...had a chance for a tip...anything but the same garbage two games in a row.

Comment

IB pinning this loss on free throws.
                          They sure as hell didn't help, AGAIN! But much deeper than that.

Comment

I already buried you.

You're pissed because WSU had to fire their hall of fame coach because he had an anger problem. So now you're going to dunk on the new coach at any point you can. 3-17 from three... COACHING!!! Free throw shooting.. COACHING!!.. give me a break.

The game was pathetic!! No doubt. I am not going to defend any of that.

But if you think that is enough to light IB on fire for the entirety of the future of his career - you're a moron. And trust me you are one.

This season had under .500 written all the hell over it.

Congrats to IB and WSU on a good year. Bet we're dancing again in 2022, and all these idiots on this thread and suck one. This fanbase has turned into a bunch of entitled wussies. You especially Fever, I used to think you were measured and a pretty decent poster. You have jumped off the deep end - big time.
                            This has nothing to do with Marshall, you ignorant POS. You’re the only efftard bringing up Marshall. Let it go already LOSER.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Isaac Brown isn’t a top 50 coach. He has to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I think that is a fair point, but there are others who just wished we would’ve waited until after the season and conducted a coaching search. But here is the bottom line: until the transfer thing is sorted out, and schools are held accountable for cheating, it doesn’t matter who our coach is. Anyone can win handpicking a roster and running pick and rolls with enough talent.
                                I agree - and all the more reason we had to retain IB. If we get rid of him we are bound to have half the team leave again. Not really ideal in any situation in any way, because we had to fire Marshall. Not great in any form. Didn't even want to hire IB, but not sure we had a ton of options.

Comment

Working...
                                X