No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Drake First Four Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake is losing to USC by 20+. Take that to the bank. Just like Cincy.

Comment

• Some may say this was a “successful” season...because they “won” the conference. NOPE. We one the conference without playing a lot of games. Yes, there will be an asterisk beside that banner that gets hoisted. And then we think about what came in the post-season...horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

This is basically what happened vs Marshall in 2018. Our best player disappeared and we stopped executing.
        Doesn't feel any different than that one. Both losses that you could see coming before the game started and both to teams that were and will be obliterated the next round. Rough to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post

Dude - so much poor tactical coaching in this game... players had a hand in it, but we honestly show zero understanding of math.
          Can you list the tactical errors?
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• The a-hole who rode me about “inside out” ball , we have all summer to talk. However, I think you need to suck basketballs. You are so small, I don’t remember you handle. Come get it!
            When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• WHY did we not call time out?

Comment

• Well hope people on here don’t do anything crazy. Just remember it’s still a game. I don’t know any of ya’ll but stay safe.

Comment

• At least we won get boatraced by USC by 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    Drake is losing to USC by 20+. Take that to the bank. Just like Cincy.
                    That big guy from USC might get 50

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      At least we won get boatraced by USC by 30.
                      I'd much rather get the opportunity than not

Comment

• Trash of a game. Typical of this team. Could not finish teams off all year. Make not mistake, WSU lost that game. Drake did not win it. AG made some dumb mistakes. Too many to recount. TE disappeared. Thank goodness for Mo and Dex. RC4 should have played more minutes. Coaching errors were made as well.

Having said that, this team exceeded expectations this season. Figured this was a throw away year. Ended up being a fun (mostly) ride. Next year is a different story. I am going to have HIGH expectations for this team. Provided things stay as they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                          WHY did we not call time out?
                          So we didn’t set up some shitty play that wouldn’t work

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockersarelife View Post
                            That big guy from USC might get 50
                            That guy is legit.

Comment

• IB pinning this loss on free throws.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Time for one of those KU pressers where they start looking for a new, REAL AD so that guy can hire HIS coach

Comment

Working...
                                X