Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP

Comment

• I’m so pissed. I wasn’t going to watch and shouldn’t have. Terrible hire. Worse performance. AD really dicked this dog

Comment

• That’s a not a tie up, but the other one is?!?!
        The Assman

Comment

• Lutz would write this up as the worst loss in WSU history

Comment

• Instead of driving to the basket down 4 with a minute left Gilbert takes a quick 3? Dang! Those drives to the basket at that point in the game are a free 2 points.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              Can we e d the talk of Tyson to the NBA
              Was that a serious conversation? He cannot create his own shot and is off balance more times than he is on balance. Absolutely not an NBA player.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Bottom line: Free throws once again killed us.

Comment

• We cant play colossally stupider. This one is on Tyson. Hero ball Tyson, is your new nickname. How about “team ball”?

Comment

• and now out rebounbed. dont deserve to win!! terrible finish to season. makes you wonder what record would have been if we played full AA schedule. would not have made tourney or NIT

Comment

• Not dead yet
                      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• I'm glad this season is over after this complete debacle. This team is baby **** soft and lucked their way into a bunch of wins. I thank Gilbert and Wade for their effort in this program but I will not be upset to see them gone.

Comment

• Here is the biggest blunder: Gilbert guards useful all second half!

Comment

• Gilbert keeps us breathing, but that was still a bad play.

Comment

• Going down with 6 fouls

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                This will be the high point of IB’s coaching career.
                                Our effort has been pathetic - but this post is MORONIC - FYI.

Comment

Working...
                                X