Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemphill sure looked like he was limping a lot at half

Comment

• Why does this team insist on these crap stretches? Poor FTs, terrible selection, turnovers. Geez.

Comment

• 28% from the field. 11% from three. 33% from the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          I know Tyson can hit those long shots, but he hasn't with any acceptable consistency for the last third of the season.

It's frustrating that this team doesn't value possessions like it needs to. We aren't a good enough shooting team to be that loose.
          Yep. I can’t imagine his percentages have held very well the last month.

His shot selection has progressively gotten worse. But nobody wants to tell him to dial it down.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I’m being a super negative Nancy but I feel
            like this team has yet to show improvement in key areas. We look very similar to how we looked day 1. I was supportive of IB getting the gig but the team looks lost way too often.

Comment

• Only Mo and AG have made more than one FG. Only four players have made a FG. 2-6 FTs.

Comment

• Negative Nancy here, calling a shocker loss if: we continue to play our bench to try to wear them down. our starters need more minutes to get into the flow of the game!!!

Comment

• Can the guards just not stand to see the ball go inside? When we got it inside early we were successful. Then we fall in love with outside shots and 10-footers that don't get to the rim.
                  "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Feed the post. Udeze is better than their guy. At least he can make 3 footers

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                      28% from the field. 11% from three. 33% from the line.
                      Wow. We like to feel good about ourselves, but we can’t about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Only Mo and AG have made more than one FG. Only four players have made a FG. 2-6 FTs.
                        Gilbert needs to be able to take over the game and facilitate better shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
                          Negative Nancy here, calling a shocker loss if: we continue to play our bench to try to wear them down. our starters need more minutes to get into the flow of the game!!!
                          Our starters have been every bit the problem.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I think IB tried to steal too many minutes...

Porter and Poor-Bear getting more minutes than their play this season would suggest they have earned.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                              28% from the field. 11% from three. 33% from the line.
                              will result in a loss!! need better shot selection and starters need minutes

Comment

• Tyson 0-4. 3 of them terrible shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X