No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Drake First Four Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m convinced we quit trying and start throwing crap up after we get 10 point leads. I’m not saying it’s all coaching but we seriously have too much talent to have this poor of an offense this late in the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      What an embarrassing display on offense. Can’t believe we’re gonna hold Drake to under 20 at the half and only be up a couple buckets.
      The second we lose momentum, poo flinger shows up as if on cue.

Comment

• When we work the ball inside, we are better. We are playing a lot like we did against Cincinnati.

Comment

• Offense went bad when Mo went out. If Poor Bear can’t make wide open shots from ten feet, we can’t afford to play him.

Comment

• I know Tyson can hit those long shots, but he hasn't with any acceptable consistency for the last third of the season.

It's frustrating that this team doesn't value possessions like it needs to. We aren't a good enough shooting team to be that loose.

Comment

• I just don’t understand what the plan on offense is.

Comment

• Crickets from the people who say criticism is a bad thing to do.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Why can we not deal with success? First few minutes we looked like we knew what we were doing. Then we start jacking bad shots, stupid turnovers, missed free throws. Frustrating,
                  "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Coach Brown probably a little exasperated at this point.

Comment

• Our bench, plus Tyson and Dex are a combined 1-16

Comment

• Typical 5 minute stretch

Comment

• Playing like a bunch of scared bitches
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Pissed down our leg the last 4:47. Could not step on their throats, made bad decisions, turned the ball over and then Drake finally started to make some shots and got confidence.

Looked like we were just trying to get to half.

And I don't care if TE practices 35 foot jump shots, a lot of those are typically not good shots.

Comment

• Time for IB to prove he is the COY.

Time for TE to prove he is the POY.

Time for the Shox to prove they shouldn’t have been a First Four Out.
                              The Assman

Comment

• About 16 minutes to playing well completely undone by a real sh*tty last 4. Unsurprising.

Comment

Working...
                                X